gat iv steam giveaway

[quote name='shadownetone']This is so stupid if your gonna give a code to cag's give it here not on steam.[/QUOTE]
It's as fair as you'll ever get on any CAG giveaway. It also prevents lurkers, and its limited to CAG members only. Thanks OP.
I already have GTA IV so I don't qualify.

There are many ways to give codes to cagers only to stop lurkers. Going threw steam or anywhere else is just extra work and a waste of time. Also it hurts some cagers because half don't wanna download steam and don't even know how to enter steam cag only forums.

[quote name='shadownetone']There are many ways to give codes to cagers only to stop lurkers. Going threw steam or anywhere else is just extra work and a waste of time. Also it hurts some cagers because half don't wanna download steam and don't even know how to enter steam cag only forums.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Those half that don't want to download steam should not be looking at this thread. Because this is a steam game, in order to use it you have to have to activate it on steam and requires the steam software.

Didn't even know that CAG had a steam group, if I could get an invite as well, that would be swell.

steam id is vomder

bread's done
Back