Gaygamer.net DS/ FF6 giveaway - Question 4 help

What are the answers to the other questions by the way? I got the first one

When and in what city was Nintendo's first product manufactured, and what was that product?
Date: September 23, 1889
Product: hanafuda cards
City: Kyoto, Japan

Who's the bear?

It says this contest ended two days ago.

Yeah, the contest is done and they already announced a winner. These were apparently the answers:

1: Is of course "Hanafuda" cards, manufactured in Kyoto 1889.
2: The "Four (Elemental) Fiends" : Lich, Marilth (Kary), Kraken, Tiamat from Final Fantasy on the NES and GBA.
3: A marble racing game called "Rabbit Coaster" created by the newly established "Games" division and released in 1963.
4,1: Captain Syrup from "Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3"(gb) released in 1994
4,2: Mr. Stevenson from "Gumshoe"(nes) released in 1986
4,3: Muddy Mole from "Mole Mania"(gb) released in 1996
4,4: Bubbles (aka Gloopy) from "Clu Clu Land"(nes) released in 198

[quote name='guyver2077']exactly...wtf[/quote]

What, gay people can't play games too?

No wonder this hobby is one step away from the comic book ghetto.

[quote name='Pijaibros']What, gay people can't play games too?

No wonder this hobby is one step away from the comic book ghetto.[/QUOTE]

No one said gay people CAN'T play games....but I don't get what ones sexual preference has anything to do with gaming... I mean, why even mention it? Seems to me that would do more to seperate people than to bring them together. Would be like having a site for gay people that like toast in the morning...what does one have to do with the other?

Simple, a gay person would probably feel different of a hero and his love interest in an RPG than you probably would. They can't really discuss this with other gamers since they won't understand their viewpoint. Eventually someone will say "You gay or somethin'?", followed by uncomfortable silence. Heck, most games about rescuing the damsel would fall under this umbrella. Though this is just a convention of gaming we all have come to accept.

Do you feel the same way about girl gamer websites?

Also going on Live with all the homo/minority slurs being thrown about isn't exactly the most encouraging environment for people who are different. Sometimes you just want to be able to gain some insight on a perspective you share and a name like gaygamer.net doesn't hide anything. It puts it out in the open, it's striaght to the point, you know what you're getting if you go.

No wonder this hobby is one step away from the comic book ghetto.[/quote]
One step away from comic book ghetto? Ghetto is a place! Also, I'm not a huge fan of comic books, but I don't see whats "ghetto" about comic books or whats wrong with people who enjoy them.

[quote name='Pijaibros']What, gay people can't play games too? [/quote]

Exactly! Also, poor and thrifty people shouldn't be able to enjoy this hobby as well. These electronic games are for the uppercrust of society!

If you cannot buy a game when it is first released, at the price the manufacturer suggests we pay...I do not want you near my presence.

by the way...that's called sarcasm.

[quote name='guyver2077']exactly...wtf[/QUOTE]
Your constant homophobia really pisses me off.

Especially with your wrestling avatar. You are obviously a repressed homosexual.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Your constant homophobia really pisses me off.

Especially with your wrestling avatar. You are obviously a repressed homosexual.[/quote]

Why is it that the moment somebody doesn't agree with homosexuality (since its against a lot of peoples religions in general) that the only thing you can say back to that is "OMG u must be teh homo too!!!!!1!" ?

No wonder this hobby is one step away from the comic book ghetto.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing in the world wrong with people being gay or playing video games.

There's also nothing in the world wrong with liking comic books. Don't be an ass.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Your constant homophobia really pisses me off.

Especially with your wrestling avatar. You are obviously a repressed homosexual.[/quote]

you gotta be fucking kidding me....sigged!

go play enchanted arms... im sure one of the characters will greatly please you

[quote name='guyver2077']you gotta be fucking kidding me....sigged!

go play enchanted arms... im sure one of the characters will greatly please you[/quote]

How mature.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']How mature.[/quote]

Indeed. Much, MUCH less mature than:

Your constant homophobia really pisses me off.

Especially with your wrestling avatar. You are obviously a repressed homosexual.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Indeed. Much, MUCH less mature than:[/quote]

That wasn't mature either, yeah, but he had the choice to ignore it. No one forces you to respond to flames with a just as immature comment.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']That wasn't mature either, yeah, but he had the choice to ignore it. No one forces you to respond to flames with a just as immature comment.[/QUOTE]That post is so great within the context of this thread.

bread's done
Back