Gazelle the scam artists..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
So I'll start off by saying that I've used gazelle probably 3 dozen times for video game trade ins this year and when I decided to finally buy a new laptop figured the easiest thing to do would be to just go ahead and mail it in to them so I wouldn't have to worry about trying to sell it on ebay or craigslist.

I formated the computer and reinstalled windows so that when they got it the computer would be just like new and when they received it they claimed the cd drive wasnt working. Keep in mind I just formated it and reinstalled windows right before I put it in the box to mail in.

I figured that it was just an error on their end and used the chat with us link to talk to someone. After 10 minutes of him saying that cd drive was broken I asked if there was someone above him that I could contact and he simply stated. We carefully inspected the items and its broken and disconnected me.

Does anyone know an email address for someone higher up in gazelle so I can shoot them an email and let them know that their customer service was a joke and that its unacceptable to just disconnect from people.

The better business bureau has no power over any companies. Try calling Gazelle and speaking with a manager or supervisor.

Haven't we gone over the lack of the BBB doing jack about anything after all the people that say they report Gamestop and various other places?

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Haven't we gone over the lack of the BBB doing jack about anything after all the people that say they report Gamestop and various other places?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. BBB is dumb. Just because you report companies doesn't mean they'll actually do anything. As mentioned, call them and speak with someone. If they still insist it's broken, tell them you want your item sent back to you.

[quote name='SEH']Seriously. BBB is dumb. Just because you report companies doesn't mean they'll actually do anything. [/QUOTE]

The fact of the matter is that the BBB can't do anything, not that they wont do anything. They hold no power over any companies.

Hi mrright4you4now,

My name is Jose and I am a Supervisor at Gazelle's Customer Care. I am very sorry to hear of the reported matter and I would be more than happy to look further into this matter for you.

Can you please contact us at [email protected] with the trade-in order number? In the subject line please put "Attn: Jose".

Again, my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cordially,

Gazelle Customer Care.

[quote name='gazellecustomercare']Hi mrright4you4now,

My name is Jose and I am a Supervisor at Gazelle's Customer Care. I am very sorry to hear of the reported matter and I would be more than happy to look further into this matter for you.

Can you please contact us at [email protected] with the trade-in order number? In the subject line please put "Attn: Jose".

Again, my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cordially,

Gazelle Customer Care.
[/QUOTE]

I sent you an email and included the chat transcript that I had with the employee earlier today so you could contact them if need be. Thanks for your help and hopefully you can resolve this issue for me.

[quote name='lokizz']i though gazelle was a new browser.[/QUOTE]

For some reason it reminded me of "Gillette" razors....:hot:

TP56PfgkcSJZS6DFYoqTzlGSW54T5LBLbPODmpYfzyTgN7m8NFJKic6wcF9HF5gogX3zluIKwNEg3di9HQ0_5XswAppQuN8x4X1iedLL_dskxar21E1q0Hw88zfGPf9b6mTsWuyF9ksrM_2PCLSRys9DNraskw
Yes, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back