GB Micro Famicom for 45.95 at Geeks.com

$40's pretty damn good for the Famicom one considering it was $100 when it came out and is near impossible to find now.

If you still play your GBA games, you owe it to yourself to get one.

The screen is awesome & the casing itself is very solidly made.

I highly recommend getting one.

Nice, I've been wanting one of these for a long time but I haven't been able to find it at a good price. Thanks op!

I forgot how much was this selling at Kmart and Sears again? I thought this was suppose to be $40 max now considering it's a clearance item now!!!

[quote name='Tsukento']$40's pretty damn good for the Famicom one considering it was $100 when it came out and is near impossible to find now.[/QUOTE]
Really? They had a huge number of them at Walmart back when I got mine on Black Friday. Of course, that's been quite a while now.

I really recommend the Micro. I prefer it to any of the other iterations of the GBA, since it's so incredibly portable (and cute!). I wouldn't have paid $100, but for the $35 or so that I got mine for (actually 2 of them) it seems like a no-brainer.

I just picked up a new Micro at Wal-Mart 2 days ago for $29.95+tax to replace the one I bought used a while back. It's a fantastic system...in fact, the GBA in general is one of my favorite systems ever, just because of its huge library and extreme versatility. You can play your games at home on the big screen via the GB Player, or take them on the road with the Micro if you don't want to carry much extra...or you can even take them with your DS if you're able to carry something a bit bulkier than the Micro. Regardless, I highly recommend this iteration of the hardware, and if you don't already have one, $46 is a great deal IMO.

[quote name='icruise']Really? They had a huge number of them at Walmart back when I got mine on Black Friday. Of course, that's been quite a while now.

I really recommend the Micro. I prefer it to any of the other iterations of the GBA, since it's so incredibly portable (and cute!). I wouldn't have paid $100, but for the $35 or so that I got mine for (actually 2 of them) it seems like a no-brainer.[/quote]
Yeah, the only micro I ever see are the regular two. And even then, there's very few of them (not counting used ones at GameStop).

I concur that the micro is a pretty sweet little system. I just imported a very special one:

mother03microDX.jpg

[quote name='crewj']oos[/quote]

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']It's comming up OOS for me... :([/quote]

same as above...wish i just bought it yesterday (i had to think about it..)

I have the Mother 3 micro as well. That thing is hot. But I want the Famicom one too. I've been looking everywhere for one. Maybe I'll jump on this deal.

For those who missed out before it went oos...it's back in stock, although it says 'almost gone'. So if you wanted one for that price, better hurry...don't forget the coupon code.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']Thanks eugaet just ordered one.[/quote]
Ha! And now it's oos. Glad you got one, doppel. :)

bread's done
Back