GBA/DS/DS Lite charger for sale/trade! BRAND NEW! Help me out!!

themightypencil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
hey everyone,

ok...story time...i bought from gamestop a charger for my girlfriends ds for christmas, as she lost hers and has been missing for a few months now-bought at gamestop, and it has an adaptor to allow it to work for GBA, DS, and DS Lites(its a gamestop brand charger)-i threw away the receipt, as I figured I wouldnt need to return this thing...however, i get a call from her tonite, saying she found the charger...freaking great.

So, I have, still in the box, never opened, this charger...I paid $10 for it, and would like to get as close to that (be it on a gift card someone has left to somewhere, paypal) or trade for something small, and I mean SMALL(since this isnt worth much)-I tried calling gamestop about returning it without receipt, and the best they can do is give me $3 and take it as a used trade in(i know, I'm an employee at gamestop-ugh...didn't buy it from my own store, but another one while I was out doing my holiday shopping)

soo.....help? anyone interested?

don't know....im gonna try calling the corporate number tomorrow I have form my employee handbook and explain the situation..hopefully they are easy to work with when it comes to employee things like this...if I woulda bought it from the store I work at, I assume it would've been relatively easy to do, but since it was from another store, there are prolly gonna be some loops to jump through...so Im just exploring all my options...

that's what I'm thinkin...I mean, I can give them the day, store number, and what exactly I purchased at the time, on top of my employee number, etc...there's gotta be someway to come up with the transaction number or something so i can take it to a local store and get store credit...I'm not even asking for cash back or a refund on my CC-I'll take the store credit and get her a game or something!

just a little bump before bed...if anyone has dealt with this kind of situation before, please let me know what the results were! I know in the long run its only $10 lost, but if I can get it back, then why not?

bread's done
Back