GBA Game Labels?

BlizzardCyclone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Ok so heres the deal. I recently won an auction on ebay for 6 GBA games (carts only) but the labels were torn off, which is why Im sure I got them super cheap. Anyways, I was wondering if there was any websites that had pictures of the labels so I could just print them out on like an adhesive paper or glue stick them on or something. Also, I think that would be a good resource since half the games you find at Gamestop are ripped/torn or just in bad shape. If no website can any fellow CAG'ers scan their carts for me please? :)

The 6 Games are:
Pokemon Emerald
Excitebike
Sims 2
Namco Museum
Final Fantasy Tactics
Bratz

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']Ok so heres the deal. I recently won an auction on ebay for 6 GBA games (carts only) but the labels were torn off, which is why Im sure I got them super cheap. Anyways, I was wondering if there was any websites that had pictures of the labels so I could just print them out on like an adhesive paper or glue stick them on or something. Also, I think that would be a good resource since half the games you find at Gamestop are ripped/torn or just in bad shape. If no website can any fellow CAG'ers scan their carts for me please? :)

The 6 Games are:
Pokemon Emerald
Excitebike
Sims 2
Namco Museum
Final Fantasy Tactics
Bratz[/QUOTE]

You should make sure to check the Pokemon and FF Tactics to make sure they aren't bootlegs. Normally labels are ripped off too because they're pretty blatantly obviously bootlegged and then given to resellers without knowledge ahead of time, so be aware.

I don't know any websites but just try google and something should come up. I back up what Squrehard said. I got a bootleged Pokemon Emerald from a seller on amazon and i was mad so sent it back and got the money back. It would of fooled someone who did not know much about games, the instruction booklet was only two pages.

Good idea. I will check it out. Im hoping I could at least get some labels reprinted and if they are bootleg or fakes I will defintely send it back, and Im protected with eBays buyer protection thing. Thanks guys. If anyone else has these carts and could scan them that would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Thanks!:bouncy:

bread's done
Back