GBA Max Payne $1.99, XBOX Timesplitters 2 $4.99, more deals at BestBuy.com

[quote name='guardian_owl']ahh crap, think I'm getting a cold, doesn't help matters I am losing sleep waiting up the last few days for BB to update their website.[/quote]

Wimp. ;) When this first went live I was braving a "stomach flu" when ordering up my games. :puke:

Hmmm, soil oneself or order clearenced out games? ;) Let's just say I was determined enough to get my games.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Nice. Might pick up Wreckless.[/quote]

Be careful, I just bought it, then checked some reviews and apparently the GC and PS2 versions are absolutely horrid. I'll be taking my copy to ebay and using the money to buy the xbox version.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='guardian_owl']ahh crap, think I'm getting a cold, doesn't help matters I am losing sleep waiting up the last few days for BB to update their website.[/quote]

Wimp. ;) When this first went live I was braving a "stomach flu" when ordering up my games. :puke:

Hmmm, soil oneself or order clearenced out games? ;) Let's just say I was determined enough to get my games.[/quote]

I hope you are kidding... :shock:

...or were wearing 'Depends' :wink:

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='hutno'][quote name='mmn'][quote name='hutno']I was going to buy a bunch but bestbuys shipping sucks[/quote]

Ive ordered from them twice before. The first time they never sent the game so they gave me a refund. The second time, which was 2 weeks ago, they sent both games I ordered quickly and packaged well. So maybe they're getting better.[/quote]

No, I meant the $2 per item shipping cost, payingfor 16 shipping in my mind just kills the deal, and no stores have the games in stock so I cant do instore pick up. I'm becoming too much of a cheapass[/quote]

I'm with you, the only game I really wanted, roadrash, was sold out but I was debating buying some other crap for gifts ect... but the shipping costs pissed me off so I decided to get nothing.[/quote]

Sure fire way to save money!! :lol:

just to let anyone who bought wreckless know that the game sucks, i enjoyed it on the xbox but on the gamecube they wont even let me drive with the R and L buttons, if u can deal with driving with the A button than i guess its not that bad.

Now in stock:

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - PlayStation 2
Devil May Cry - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick - PlayStation 2
TimeSplitters 2 - Playstation 2 (PS2)
Armored Core 3 - Playstation 2 (PS2)
Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge - PlayStation 2
eJay Clubworld - PlayStation 2
Rally Fusion: Race of Champions - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
FIFA Soccer 2003 - PlayStation 2
WWE Crush Hour - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Freestyle: Metal X - PlayStation 2
ESPN NBA Basketball - PlayStation 2
SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick - Xbox
Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus - Xbox
The Great Escape - Xbox
Test Drive Platinum Hits - Xbox
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Xbox
Reign of Fire - Nintendo GameCube
Madden NFL 2002 - Nintendo GameCube
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - Nintendo GameCube

[quote name='StealthySeal']armored core and rayman= mine![/quote]

I got these as well. Too bad Devil May Cry was out of stock.

Picked up the following:

Armored Core 3
Evil Dead: Fist Full Of Boomstick (XB)
My Street
Test Drive (XB - PH)
The Great Escape (XB)

$1.99 shipping per item is complete crap.

I just ordered:
Tao Feng $5
Evil Dead Fistfull of Boomstick PS2 $5
Spec Ops: Steath Patrol PS1 $0.99

My cart showed $6 for shipping, but after entering my email and password, it changed to free shipping! Yay!

[quote name='jbroush99']I just ordered:
Tao Feng $5

My cart showed $6 for shipping, but after entering my email and password, it changed to free shipping! Yay![/quote]

I entered my email address and password and it didn't do that. WTF?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='jbroush99']I just ordered:
Tao Feng $5

My cart showed $6 for shipping, but after entering my email and password, it changed to free shipping! Yay![/quote]

I entered my email address and password and it didn't do that. WTF?[/quote]

I dunno. I didn't see anything on the site for free shipping. Maybe they are randomly rewarding their repeat customers?

you have to be a rewards member! I got the coupon in todays mail if you have the rewards program then type your name and passy and it goes to free shipping. It can only be used once so use it when you have like thrity items in your cart not just one

[quote name='Zoltek99']How does it change to free shipping?[/quote]

I wasn't logged into my account when I added everything to my cart. When I viewed my cart, it showed the shipping charges. I went to checkout and entered my email and password. The checkout screen then showed that shipping was free and my total reflected that.

Damnit. I've got $20 of shipping to pay and my parents are the ones who just recently bought a reward zone care so it's under their name. Grrr!

In any case, thanks for the info mr_hockey66.

EDIT: jbroush, are you a rewards zone member?

[quote name='Zoltek99']
EDIT: jbroush, are you a rewards zone member?[/quote]

I am not a RZ member, but I do get the preferred customer coupons in the mail. I just opened the envelope I got this week from Best Buy and one of the coupons is for free shipping on Bestbuy.com. It says that all I needed for the free shipping was to log into my account.
I do not have a reward zone card or a BB credit card, so I don't know exactly why I get these.

hmm thats werid. It says on the coupon for rewards members! HOw did you swing that one? I wonder if 10% off coupon would work online as well? didn't try

another tidbit. you have to use the ground shipping not the next day air.

The coupon doesn't say anything about the free shipping being for reward zone members only. It only says you need to have an existing bestbuy.com account. But that doesn't explain why other CAGers with existing accounts aren't getting this.
I am one of their "devil customers" and have only ordered clearance games from their website.

yeah me too. I do have over 1,000 in other stuff on my card now. so not totally a demon custy. My like a simi dimi custoimer for me! Partial horns!

[quote name='jbroush99']The coupon doesn't say anything about the free shipping being for reward zone members only. It only says you need to have an existing bestbuy.com account. But that doesn't explain why other CAGers with existing accounts aren't getting this.
I am one of their "devil customers" and have only ordered clearance games from their website.[/quote]

Must be for people who get those Preferred Customer Coupons in the mail of which you don't need to be a RZ member to receive. If youre RZ member, I guess you qualify automatically?

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='jbroush99']The coupon doesn't say anything about the free shipping being for reward zone members only. It only says you need to have an existing bestbuy.com account. But that doesn't explain why other CAGers with existing accounts aren't getting this.
I am one of their "devil customers" and have only ordered clearance games from their website.[/quote]

Must be for people who get those Preferred Customer Coupons in the mail of which you don't need to be a RZ member to receive. If youre RZ member, I guess you qualify automatically?[/quote]

I 'm a prefered customer and didnt get any of that

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='jbroush99']The coupon doesn't say anything about the free shipping being for reward zone members only. It only says you need to have an existing bestbuy.com account. But that doesn't explain why other CAGers with existing accounts aren't getting this.

Must be for people who get those Preferred Customer Coupons in the mail of which you don't need to be a RZ member to receive. If youre RZ member, I guess you qualify automatically?[/quote]

I 'm a prefered customer and didnt get any of that[/quote]

Sometimes the Preferred Customer Coupons vary by customer. I once got DVD specific coupons and a family member got Video Game specific coupons instead that month.

i just copy and pasted from a post i made last night at 9pm instead of bumping the same topic

Was able to grab right now

1 Devil May Cry - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
1 Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick - PlayStation 2
1 Armored Core 3 - Playstation 2 (PS2)
1 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - PlayStation 2
1 Rally Fusion: Race of Champions - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
1 FIFA Soccer 2003 - PlayStation 2
1 ESPN NBA Basketball - PlayStation 2
1 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Xbox
1 SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - PlayStation 2 (PS2)
1 TimeSplitters 2 - Playstation 2 (PS2)
1 eJay Clubworld - PlayStation 2

ALL for 5 bucks each TOTAL 54.89
and since i already had an account ??? i got free shipping

TOTAL 58.18 after tax

UPDATE seems all will ship besides time 2 (ps2) Whats funny in a way to get free shipping you got to be a reward memeber and my membership expired July 2004 and im still getting coupons

I just hope HACK or NHL 2004 comes back into stock

Why is everyone on this message board a bickering chambermaid??
You better give this guy credit, hey this message shouldn't be in this subject, this is MY post...
You'd think with all the video games you people are buying, that you'd GET OFF THE COMPUTER for just a few minutes at a time maybe...
Stop living on the message boards, and go play your damn cheap games...
-Goatman

whoa, being a rewards zone member gets you free shipping? that might be enough for me to join... i doubt it, but it will make me think hard about it at least.

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu - PlayStation 2 - $4.99
Ribbit King - Playstation 2 - $9.99
Future Tactics - Playstion 2 - $9.99
Pacman World 2 - GameCube - $4.99
Reign of Fire - GameCube - $4.99
Burnout - GameCube - $9.99
TimeSplitters 2 - $4.99

Are in Stock

Ordered Advance Wars 2 about 10 minutes ago after checking the page for a few days, also ordered Sword Of Mana shortly before it was out of stock.

Good, hopefully your Sword of Mana won't go on backorder.

Bah, I just know some time coming up the one night I will give up and go to sleep at 3:00 or something and they will re-stock Fatal Frame 2.

Just to double check, ya'll do know all the game titles in my list are links right?

To anyone who wakes up too late to order Advance Wars 2 and lives in eastern Kansas, according to the web-site the Lawrence Best Buy has it available for in-store pick-up.

[quote name='jimbodan']when will nhl 2004 come back in stock![/quote]

added it to the list as OOS and I'll try to keep track of it for ya when I'm awake and watching the site.

Man, my sleeping partterns are going to be so messed up by the time this clearencing special is over...

This thread is getting kind of long, think i'll start a new one to better faciliate conveying when items are back in stock, similar to the ebgames morning update

My Sword of Mana and Advance Wars 2 came yesterday. the Advance wars box was a little crushed. The packaging is pretty poor considering I paid $1.99 for it. Maybe I'll shoot off an e-mail about how bad the packaging is.

[quote name='jimbodan']when will nhl 2004 come back in stock![/quote]

i think its been OOS for months. Noone seems to have it new. Not gamestop, not ebgames noone (doesnt help that most of them dropped the price to 1.99-4.99)

You can get it used at Gamefly shipped for 9.99 i might go that route cause that is how much it cost on Ebay after shipping

I hope to get 7 of the 10 games i ordered last tuesday today and 8 of the 11 i ordered on thursday tomorrow (though the boxes will probally be too big and i will have to wait a day and go down to the post office and clam them)

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='jimbodan']when will nhl 2004 come back in stock![/quote]

i think its been OOS for months. Noone seems to have it new. Not gamestop, not ebgames noone (doesnt help that most of them dropped the price to 1.99-4.99)

You can get it used at Gamefly shipped for 9.99 i might go that route cause that is how much it cost on Ebay after shipping

I hope to get 7 of the 10 games i ordered last tuesday today and 8 of the 11 i ordered on thursday tomorrow (though the boxes will probally be too big and i will have to wait a day and go down to the post office and clam them)[/quote]

Ah, I had no idea it was so cheap. Best Buy was still selling the ps2 version for 30 so I figured most other places had the Gamecube version for about the same price. I think I'm just going to settle for NHL Hitz 2003, I like the arcade hockey games better anways

[quote name='MadFlava']My Sword of Mana and Advance Wars 2 came yesterday. the Advance wars box was a little crushed. The packaging is pretty poor considering I paid $1.99 for it. Maybe I'll shoot off an e-mail about how bad the packaging is.[/quote]

I'm with you on this - 3 of my GBA games came today (Sonic 2, AW2, and MOH) - all packed in one unpadded ghetto envelope. As soon as I touched the package, I know they were smashed. Normally I wouldn't care so long as the game itself was unharmed, considering how cheap the games were. But, I do think that if you are forces to pay 2 stinkin' bucks EACH for shipping, the damn games better be in decent shape when they arrive!!

Poo. It sure is a mized bag with BB, huh?!?! I mean, you get cheap games, so you can't really complain.... but... :roll:

I got Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure for GBA. I also got a crushed box.

The shipment with most of my games (7 total) is still not here. The tracking said it was in IL on November 10th (I'm in PA), now the tracking says they were electronically notified about the shipment. According to the tracking the shipment is parcel post. For $14 shipping on those games ($18 total shipping charge), I would have expected a faster shipping method.

I see Best Buy is doing a great job of p*ssing off their "devil customers" off by luring us with a great deal, then raping us on shipping, and crushing our boxes!

I ordered some console games and if those come with a squished plastic game box...

All five of the games I ordered arrived today, in a padded envelope. They were XB and PS2 games, so they survived the trip without problem.

They were ordered Friday night.

bread's done
Back