GBAstar FREE Code (DLC) Drop Thread

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
As the title states I will be occasionally dropping free DLC and other codes in this thread.

I will be making new posts each time I have something to give out. If you use the item please have the courtesy to quote the post. I don't care who uses the codes or how often they use codes from here.

I can't promise that all the codes are still valid (some may have expired; or be worthless) but they haven't been used by me.

Enjoy!

I'm going to safely assume their is no point in dropping preorder codes for Guild Wars 2 that allow 3 day early access?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']I'm going to safely assume their is no point in dropping preorder codes for Guild Wars 3 that allow 3 day early access?[/QUOTE]

Guild Wars 3?

Are you sure?

[quote name='GBAstar']Guild Wars 2. My bad.[/QUOTE]

So if I already have a trial account, would this code give me 3 free days? Because early access, I assume, was only valid untill the game's official launch date.

[quote name='GBAstar']Game: Forza Horizon (Xbox 360)

Item: 2011 Mercedes sls amg

F4HPH-KFT4V-CWV2Y-PJ6W4-YXVMZ[/QUOTE]

Tried picking this up but it's already been lurked. Thanks anyways!

[quote name='Discus']So if I already have a trial account, would this code give me 3 free days? Because early access, I assume, was only valid untill the game's official launch date.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what they do (if anything) but for shits and giggles I'll post them in a few minutes and I apologize in advance if they do nothing

Again I doubt they do anything but here are the instructions:

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering "Guild Wars 2." Your purchase has entitled you to 3-Day Head-start access as well as access to Beta Weekend events. See "Your promotional code" above. How to redeem your code: Go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and register your serial code. The site will direct you through the registration process.

Codes:

1: BVVHB2-7MB7F-N2R6-T4F-HP1H2D4

2: FTTT9K-TRMBW-J26L-4F6-R184BCL

3: 8LLR2X-9DK8C-V8GL-CHX-2NM7C7Q

[quote name='GBAstar']Again I doubt they do anything but here are the instructions:

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering "Guild Wars 2." Your purchase has entitled you to 3-Day Head-start access as well as access to Beta Weekend events. See "Your promotional code" above. How to redeem your code: Go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and register your serial code. The site will direct you through the registration process.

Codes:

1: BVVHB2-7MB7F-N2R6-T4F-HP1H2D4

2: FTTT9K-TRMBW-J26L-4F6-R184BCL

3: 8LLR2X-9DK8C-V8GL-CHX-2NM7C7Q[/QUOTE]

For me it says:
The serial code given was not recognized by our system. Please try again.

But thanks anyway, it was worth the shot. :)

[quote name='Tallkido']I used this Thank You

FTTT9K-TRMBW-J26L-4F6-R184BCL

Will i be even able to play?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea to be honest. I'm just combing through an old folder that has tons of DLC and preorder bonuses in it.

I've never really cared about any virtual items so unless it is extra game chapters I tend to not use them.

In regards to the Guild Wars 2 codes I thought they only allowed early access (the game has been out for awhile now). I have the codes from purchasing the CE for my collection but I've never actually played the game.

[quote name='GBAstar']Game: Madden NFL 12 (PS3)

Item: Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card

384A-25N5-G872[/QUOTE]

I got this one, thanks.

[quote name='GBAstar']Game: Nike+ Kinect (Xbox 360)

Item: Upper Body and Core Workout DLC

G7HMR-C3G6K-Y7MKK-HFCJT-4QR3Z[/QUOTE]

Lurked. Thanks, anyway.

[quote name='GBAstar']Game: Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)

Item: Best Buy Preorder Bonus

6X7KY-W7TYC-42MKT-YF6HK-VKDQZ[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

R6P9V-2Y499-W737R-GMYHQ-M3M9Z[/QUOTE]

thanks for the code. :)

Recently bought the trilogy, so i have a good use for it.

DGGRR-929DR-T4D4C-DRYMX-4R4DZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I redeemed this code

[/QUOTE]
For people who redeemed this, what was the preorder item?

[quote name='Zizi']For people who redeemed this, what was the preorder item?[/QUOTE]

M55 Argus Assault Rifle

^ It's yours. Check your PM.

Next poster gets "Necessary Evil...." Ultraviolet code

^ TAKEN

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back