GC metroid bundle CLEARANCE 69.99 at No. VA target

I don't have one... Metroid Prime part one or two?

If one, is it "players choice"?

... those stupid greatest hits stickers make games look flippin dumb

[quote name='d4nn']I don't have one... Metroid Prime part one or two?

If one, is it "players choice"?

... those stupid greatest hits stickers make games look flippin dumb[/quote]

It's part 1 for sure, and i'm pretty sure it's GH version.

Do the Cubes in the Metroid bundle have the port for high-definition output removed, or are they the older ones with the port still there? Anyone know?

[quote name='elprincipe']Do the Cubes in the Metroid bundle have the port for high-definition output removed, or are they the older ones with the port still there? Anyone know?[/quote]

I just recently purchased a cube, and noticed that port was missing.

When, and why did they remove it?

I have an HDTV too...damn.

Nintendo will replace the non-digital out versions with digital out-versions for free. (Well, you might pay shipping.) The replacements are refurbished units, although I think they have a 1 year warranty. Call Nintendo customer service. When the Best Buy service plan expires on my Cube, I think I might just swap it for a refurb'd with the outs.

[quote name='seanw']Nintendo will replace the non-digital out versions with digital out-versions for free. (Well, you might pay shipping.) The replacements are refurbished units, although I think they have a 1 year warranty. Call Nintendo customer service. When the Best Buy service plan expires on my Cube, I think I might just swap it for a refurb'd with the outs.[/quote]

So I have to trade my brand new cube for a refurb? :shock:

I'll just go HDTV-less on my cube then.

Thanks for the info.

The Metroid Bundles come in both the component version and component-less version. It's probably hard to find the component one now, but they did ship at the beginning.

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='seanw']Nintendo will replace the non-digital out versions with digital out-versions for free. (Well, you might pay shipping.) The replacements are refurbished units, although I think they have a 1 year warranty. Call Nintendo customer service. When the Best Buy service plan expires on my Cube, I think I might just swap it for a refurb'd with the outs.[/quote]

So I have to trade my brand new cube for a refurb? :shock:

I'll just go HDTV-less on my cube then.

Thanks for the info.[/quote]

They stopped making them with the jack because less than 5% of GCN owners took advantage of it. Why not get the free refurbed one? Refurbed=professionally fixed, and has a new 1-year warranty to boot. I'd do it.

bread's done
Back