GC P.N. 03 at EB $20 +freeship

gah... i just spent 30 on it a week ago... i should have known there would be a price drop soon =^e.e^=

I swore I'd never buy this for 30, lucky thing I saw this at VGD at 19.99 two weeks ago. this game took forever to drop in price.

maybe they'll finally get around to dropping the prices on the GC REs now.

good...now if I can just find the damn game, all my EB's and Gamstops are sold out of it and I cant order it of the net.........cause then my wife would know I bought ANOTHER game

Not sure why all the fuss. This game is really bad. This type of game needs better controls. Capcom doesn't drop the ball very often but they sure did this time.

The problem I had with the control is that for a game where the character has such graceful moves they forced them to be handled really ugly compared to DMC.

It seems like the wanted to make a music/rythm game but half way through said "screw it, just make it an action game so we can get it out there."

Once you get use to the "fight or dodge" routine the only problem is repetativeness.

[quote name='silvahalo']good...now if I can just find the damn game, all my EB's and Gamstops are sold out of it and I cant order it of the net.........cause then my wife would know I bought ANOTHER game[/quote]

:lol:

Me too.

bread's done
Back