GC RE4 $14.99 (free shipping) at Outpost

Justin42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know there's a similar thread but the game's dropped another few dollars so I thought I'd point it out... right now the GC version of Resident Evil 4 is $14.99 with free ground shipping at Outpost. (mods, feel free to roll this into another thread if you don't think it's worth being posted again)

BE SURE TO CHANGE TO GROUND SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT! They don't give you the free shipping by default, you have to change it to ground and then it credits you the amount of the shipping.

It says it's a "pre-order" so that probably means a bit of a wait (5-10 days)..

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4324615

[quote name='Justin42']I know there's a similar thread but the game's dropped another few dollars so I thought I'd point it out... right now the GC version of Resident Evil 4 is $14.99 with free ground shipping at Outpost. (mods, feel free to roll this into another thread if you don't think it's worth being posted again)

BE SURE TO CHANGE TO GROUND SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT! They don't give you the free shipping by default, you have to change it to ground and then it credits you the amount of the shipping.

It says it's a "pre-order" so that probably means a bit of a wait (5-10 days)..

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4324615[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! $15.96 shipped is not bad at all!!!! :)

I got it at the 9.99 toys r us christmas clearance. :)

Still, good deal for those that didnt get in on that.

Stupid me, I got it a year ago at full price, got stuck on some area not very far into it, quit playing, and didn't beat it until a couple of weeks ago. I should have just waited one more year, considering I bought the gamecube just for that game...

Is there something you have to do to get free ground shipping or have they changed it? I had an order set up via ground shipping clear to the point where it gave me the "Submit Order" and it was still charging $6+ for ground shipping.

bread's done
Back