GC Trade/sale list, mint or NIBs - Skies of Arc, Paper Mario, Tales of pha, Ikaruga..

ilikeTOFU

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey there CAG'ers, well I'm slowly cutting myself from gaming and getting rid of my collection. My want list is fairly small, so I'm hoping to sell as much as I can here then post the rest on ebay. I know most of you probably wont be interested in buying (this being cag n all xD) but I just put it up anyways since anything that doesnt go out here will go to fleabay.

I'm sort of a Nintendo fan and these games are in absolute mint condition unless noted. Female owned games, non smoking home, in glass covered shelves all year long -_-;; hope not too much information.. All games are NON player's choice unless noted to be.

Shipping is included in the price if shipped within the US. Shipped media mail or 1st class 3-7 days. If outside the US PM me. yes w/ DC.

You can buy or you can trade if you have anything I'm looking for, PM me ;]

**if no offers are made by April 15, most games will be auctioned at fleabay**

NINTENDO GAMECUBE GAMES: [ ]= available | [p]= pending | [x]= gone

__________AVAILABLE__________

[ ] Mario Golf - $18

[ ] Paper Mario - $27

[ ] Tales of Symphonia - $18 (this game was IMO under-rated, totally

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Hahaha Ikaruga was $13 less than 8 hours ago.[/quote] oops! sorry, hope i didnt cause any confusions. i edited it like 1hr after the post orz. :] thanks for checking my list thou mr. unoriginal

bread's done
Back