GCN Metal Gear solid bundle

no, and too bad metal gear never came out.

worst game series in history.

i think stealth may be more horrible a gaming pox than first person viewpoint

[quote name='DenisDFat']no, and too bad metal gear never came out.

i think stealth may be more horrible a gaming pox than first person viewpoint[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about (that sentence made no sense)? Metal Gear: Twin Snakes for game cube came out on 3-9-04 (and which I enjoyed the hell out of), the bundle came out in japan but I don't think it made it state side. If you get off being the board antoganist, good for you, but sadly no gives a damn. :wink:

[quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='DenisDFat']no, and too bad metal gear never came out.

i think stealth may be more horrible a gaming pox than first person viewpoint[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about (that sentence made no sense)? Metal Gear: Twin Snakes for game cube came out on 3-9-04 (and which I enjoyed the hell out of), the bundle came out in japan but I don't think it made it state side. If you get off being the board antoganist, good for you, but sadly no gives a damn. :wink:[/quote]
Nobody gives a damn either about kicking magazine racks off shelves :lol:

Also, they should release that bundle :eek:

I just wish nintendo released face plates in the US for the top circle. Cause I know its removable I would like to put something like the foxhound thing on it

[quote name='Nephets']That looks cool, but I wonder why this topic was bumped.[/quote]

And why they are trying to sell MGS:TTS for $60. :lol:

bread's done
Back