GCN System Deals

evergoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
My girlfriend is planning on getting a Gamecube. Are there any special offers on new GCN systems besides the bundled MP/MP2:E Demo? I already have the original MP and the special MP2:E demo. Secondly, are they still doing the "buy GCN system, get free Player's Choice game?"

Keep watching the ads, you are bound to find something good there. But the players choice deal probably won't be around as long as Metroid is being offered for free. But if it does...score!

Thanks for all the replies guys. Feedback sure spreads like wildfire :twisted:

Just to clear things up, I HAVE a GCN. The reason why she wants to get one is because mines in San Diego (my sisters play it often) and she wants one up here in Berkeley. I have about 20 games and I plan on sending a few (cautious of grades) up here.

You could buy a used/refurbished one and get a free game at GS/EB.
What's the difference between refurbished and used?

Used is a system that the average Joe off the street comes in and sells to EB.

Refurbished is a system that was broken and the store sent it in to get repaired.

In the newest GameInformer mag there's a deal where you get a used system and a used copy of LoZ: WW for $79. That's not too bad. But personally, I've never had too much luck with used systems, so preferably I'd rather just buy a new one if I had the money.

How ironic. That's a REAL good deal, but I already have LoZ:WW.

Does anybody own a refurbished system? How reliable are they?

Once again, thanks for all the replies guys. Hopefully, more will keep coming :D

I bought mine refurbished a year ago and have had no problems even though it got dropped three times and it survived a trip to Iraq and all the damn dust there

I have a used one and it's fine after this time, but I was so pissed that I came too late to get a bundle pack and too early for the MP one. I wanted a platinum gc too, so I highly suggest the MP bundle gc or else suffer that you missed on a cool deal. =P

You could get a preowned GC at
http://www.toysnjoys.com/access_cube.html
but it's like 80.00 and there are some other deals on the gc. But it's pricey ish =\ so yea.

bread's done
Back