Gears 3 controller $49.00 @ Walmart.com

It comes with the Infected Omen Weapon Skin pack, which is also obtainable with the Epic Edition and console, meaning many fans like me will end up with a few spare.

$59.96 for me. I would have taken it at $49 plus tax. Oh, well. Thanks for posting, OP, even if it was short-lived.

[quote name='cheeky']Holy crap 60 bucks is a lot for a controller![/QUOTE]

Look at it as $50 for a cool controller and $10 for dlc skins (which will probably sell for $30+ for the first week)

Even if it shows 59.96 try adding it to the cart and getting to the payment option screen. early this morning mine showed $59.96 till i got there and it was 49 i was like helll yeah!

49.99?!
tumblr_l65hrhz5NP1qzdgx0o1_500.jpg

Dang, that didn't last long...it's back to $59.96 again.
What's up with the pricing Walmart?!?

O wait....Jimmienoman & Xenokai are right. Even if it shows as $59.96 if you go to checkout it does show as $49.

[quote name='GuitarMan']Dang, that didn't last long...it's back to $59.96 again.
What's up with the pricing Walmart?!?[/QUOTE]

I just bought 2 at 7:50 West coast and they were 49 each

[quote name='frowninclown']Damn..im getting 59.96 :( whatta snag OP..[/QUOTE]

follow the checkout at the payment screen you may see the cheaper price. Or it might of been fixed. Mine showed 59.96 in the page and cart but during checkout is when it was cheaper. they already shipped it also with the cheap shipping its estimated to arrive on the 17th. xD Hope ya get one!

In for 1 @ $49 and available for pickup next week. Amazon's offer is similar (currently $51.89) but Pre-Order only with release September 20, 2011.

Jumped on the bundle. For me it'll be $103 with free shipping but it's still cheaper than Amazon.

Does Wal-Mart charge you immediately or at the time of shipping (I used paypal too if that affects how that works)?

The story just got more interesting. When you check out you have to go to this page where you can send your eGift card to someone else. I send it to a different email address of mine not knowing that I'd get it TODAY. Yes if you preorder online you can get your gift card now it seems.

I wonder if you can double dip: Preorder the game, get the gift card, cancel the preorder, re-preorder the game with the gift card, get another gift card. Someone else test this out. I'd feel slimy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best deal is the Gears 3 and Controller bundle for 100. If you were going to get both anyway.

Though someone getting the controller probably is getting the CE or 150 bundle

bread's done
Back