Gears, Madden 16, or Forza 6 bundle?

freshzen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I'll play Madden. I'm finally caving in to get a xb1 for Gears. I won't play Forza.

*Forza is the only custom xb1 here
*Gears presents the worst "value"
*Madden might actually contain a physical copy of the game (haven't confirmed)
*I doubt I'll need a 1tb drive, not a hard core gamer these days

Kinda learning toward Madden if it's a physical copy.

Go gears. Let's face it Madden and Forza are the same thing every year. Yes Gears Ultimate Edition is a remake of the first but it's a revival of a 8 year old game brought back with brand new graphics on a brand new Unreal Engine. It looks very promising plus from what I hear Gears 2 and 3 are being brought up on the backwards compatibility.

No such thing as won't need a bigger drive. Forza will also resell best as fewer sales/full price game. Get the pretty one or wait for the Halo edition.

Go gears. Let's face it Madden and Forza are the same thing every year. Yes Gears Ultimate Edition is a remake of the first but it's a revival of a 8 year old game brought back with brand new graphics on a brand new Unreal Engine. It looks very promising plus from what I hear Gears 2 and 3 are being brought up on the backwards compatibility.
I'm kind of a chad/dork when it comes to games these days. Mostly sports and RPGs, with a few other titles I deem worthy (ie Gears, Mgs, gta, fallout).

Well I finally have a One. Decided I'd want to upgrade beyond 1tb and wasn't going to wait for forza/halo systems.

Just a little annoyed that I'm downloading install data with a disc right now (I picked up a physical copy of Gears). How would I even play the game if I didn't have an Internet connection? I see it will allow you to do that, but it wasn't giving me the option after I started the "install". It's ridiculous they want to download data instead of installing from the disc.

bread's done
Back