Gears of War 2 - EB Games release date?

andsoitgoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Okay - I am confused here, I just put my preorder in for Gears 2, and the wonderful people at EB ("Can I preorder Gears of War 2, one of the most hyped games on any platform, please?" ::pause:: "That's for the 360, right?" :bomb::bomb:) show that Gears comes out on the 8th, when everywhere, EVERYWHERE I've seen says the 7th.

Do I even listen to them, should I be worried? Will I actually be able to GET it on the 7th?

Thanks much :)

Not 100% sure on the release date myself either.

It's kind of odd that the 7th is a Friday, but as release comes closer we'll probably get an idea as to whether or not the might do a midnight release.

Then again, even those vary from place to place.

We've just got to wait it out for now I guess :)

It`s a high profile Microsoft Game Studio release, so I`m pretty sure EB will receive them before then for a release with a ``do not sell until ___``. Then again, that is just speculation.

If it was like the last gears release, they put it out well before release date.

As for "hot new releases" - Rock Band 2 released on a Sunday, so big named stuff comes out on weird days.

I just don't get why EB would be a day later than Future Shop, Amazon, etc, etc.

bread's done
Back