Gears of War 2 Flashback map pack contest

[quote name='jab1235']43... im dediczted now -.-[/QUOTE]

come one people first day of 25X xp already gone and nobody has guessed the number? If you don't hurry up im going to forget what number i was thinking of

There fact theres 70 Replies either means we have a load of repeated numbers or OP forgot the number or jipped us. Leaning towards the first though.

there are replys that arn't numbers, there are repeated numbers, i checked all the numbers and im 99% sure that every number has been used at least once. the OP isn't on right now and i don't think he would gain anything from us posting numbers so i don't think he would jip us. next time he checks there will have to be a winner, so now we wait.

[quote name='jab1235']there are replys that arn't numbers, there are repeated numbers, i checked all the numbers and im 99% sure that every number has been used at least once. the OP isn't on right now and i don't think he would gain anything from us posting numbers so i don't think he would jip us. next time he checks there will have to be a winner, so now we wait.[/QUOTE]

I was joking on the jipping mostly but also we're only allowed to guess once and from looking at this page the same person has been guessing multiple times. I assume his first guess will only be taken in to consideration but ya time to wait.

[quote name='Skram']I was joking on the jipping mostly but also we're only allowed to guess once and from looking at this page the same person has been guessing multiple times. I assume his first guess will only be taken in to consideration but ya time to wait.[/QUOTE]
i asked earlier if we could start guessing again, he said yea.

[quote name='Skram']I was joking on the jipping mostly but also we're only allowed to guess once and from looking at this page the same person has been guessing multiple times. I assume his first guess will only be taken in to consideration but ya time to wait.[/QUOTE]

yes someone guessed it but it was on his like 4th try. Said only 1 try per person...lol don't know what to do. I might just use a random number generator to pick a new number and whoever guessed that wins the code and yes only 1st guess will be counted

[quote name='jab1235']i asked earlier if we could start guessing again, he said yea.[/QUOTE]

no I said "wow nobody has guessed it yet" and you asked if you could still guess to get the code. I meant yes people can keep trying until somebody gets it didn't mean people could try more than once. sorry if there was any confusion

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']no I said "wow nobody has guessed it yet" and you asked if you could still guess to get the code. I meant yes people can keep trying until somebody gets it didn't mean people could try more than once. sorry if there was any confusion[/QUOTE]
oops:oops:

[quote name='jab1235']oops:oops:[/QUOTE]

its alright but will only use your first guess with the random number generator.

Will be back in about 30 minutes so anyone else who has not taken a guess yet can take one. will be using www.random.org to pick the number so good luck to everyone

he didn't forget the number, i guessed it but on my 4th guess, we were only sapposed to guess once, i got confused and i thought we were able to guess more then once later, so i kinda screwed it up. so now he is picking at random.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']12[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay got kind of busy (AKA playing Gears 2) the winning number is 12 and doppelgangerknight wins the code

bread's done
Back