Gears of War 3 $49.99 + $10 Gift Card at Best Buy

I think Sears is supposed to have it for $40 this week. Tempted to try and price match it at Best Buy so I can use a gift card, but I'm guessing you won't get that $10 Gift Card on top of the price matching.

The free shipping link isn't working for me. I just went through the first link and got free shipping anyways since I think Best Buy is offering it on all games this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='V878']I think Sears is supposed to have it for $40 this week. Tempted to try and price match it at Best Buy so I can use a gift card, but I'm guessing you won't get that $10 Gift Card on top of the price matching.[/QUOTE]

Sears ad online shows it for $40, along with Deus Ex:HR. Small screengrab of the ad from sears.com below:

Gears of War 3

[quote name='reaperwilly']Bestbuy will price match this? I thought bestbuy doesn't pricematch website prices unless its their own?[/QUOTE]

Best buy can price match online department stores like Sears (i purchase a dryer that was on sale online)

FYI- U can price match this for $40, but in store u wont get the free $10 gift card since the promo is online only.

[quote name='reaperwilly']Then can I take my phone and show them the website and get sears price? Thx for info[/QUOTE]

Double dipping so they probably won't allow it.

[quote name='reaperwilly']Bestbuy will price match this? I thought bestbuy doesn't pricematch website prices unless its their own?[/QUOTE]

I think the Sears deal is in-store as well, so if you have a flyer you can try that if they give you trouble with trying to PM the website.

Wow. They dropped this price fast. Hoping to get it into as many hands as possible given the upcoming releases and the holidays, I guess.

bread's done
Back