Gears of War 3 Epic Edition - TRU - $39.98 - YMMV

S0DA POPINSKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
Just a heads up, I picked up Gears of War 3 Epic edition for $39.98 last night. Didn't see this posted so I figured I would post. This was at the Colonie NY store, and I bought the only one.

You DOn't Know Jack :360: - $9.99 ( a few of these)
Duex Ex Human Revolution :360: - $14.99

Some others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe this. My TRU has had the Halo Reach Legendary Edition pegged at $79.99 'clearance' for almost a year now. Wish it would drop to $40..haven't seen a GeoW3 Epic there ever. But I see a ton at GameStops I visit. I'm sure it'll hit $40 there soon now too.

It's true. I can upload the receipt at some point. Posting from work right now so can't at the moment.

As for the Epic Edition it's nice. I like the statue better then the Reach one. The Cog tag is heavy duty. For $40 bucks its solid.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']
As for the Epic Edition it's nice. I like the statue better then the Reach one. The Cog tag is heavy duty. For $40 bucks its solid.[/QUOTE]

Just dont look at the statue from the side. It looks like marcus is dropping a deuce.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Just dont look at the statue from the side. It looks like marcus is dropping a deuce.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was intentional...

The EE at my local TRU has lasted through 2 remodels of the electronics department, and is showing a little worse for wear. If it's finally gone when I go to check out Wii U games on Sunday I'll know why.

[quote name='garrett9418']What's TRU and YMMV?[/QUOTE]

TRU = Toys'R'Us
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (what you see may vary from store to store)

[quote name='ryosnk']Would anyone have the sku for this?[/QUOTE]

Is SKU the same as product ID? The product ID is 11697022.

Got the last one at the chino hills CA store. Cashier insisted it was $169.99 as marked. But I still asked him to take it out of the case and scan it. It rang up $39.98. Product number on receipt is 885370307481 fwiw.

[quote name='token2k6']I cannot believe this. My TRU has had the Halo Reach Legendary Edition pegged at $79.99 'clearance' for almost a year now. Wish it would drop to $40..haven't seen a GeoW3 Epic there ever. But I see a ton at GameStops I visit. I'm sure it'll hit $40 there soon now too.[/QUOTE]

Just ask them to scan it because 90% of the time they have people working there who are too lazy to change the price of it or dont know what they are doing in electronics.

bread's done
Back