Gears of War 3 Limited Collectors Edition $24.99

One of my neighbors is named Ben. Maybe I can just get it from him directly.

But in all seriousness, the stock photo shows the UK version, so you may want to note that. ~_~

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It'd been cool if the price had been in the title.[/QUOTE]

Or even note this may be the UK version.

UK title doesn't matter. Its region unlocked, and I use the UK version of GOW 1/2 on my 360 with no issues.

[quote name='StuBeck']UK title doesn't matter. Its region unlocked, and I use the UK version of GOW 1/2 on my 360 with no issues.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't really the issue I had with it whether or not it will play, but more if people actually wanted the UK version instead of the US version.

I ordered one so I'll let you guys know how that goes. I've been wanting to play it for a while and this seemed like a good opportunity to pick it up!

I ordered a copy as well. Good thing I just saw this, I had the regular version of Gears of Wars 3 in my cart just as I came across this thread.. Thanks op!
[quote name='tangodown09']I ordered one so I'll let you guys know how that goes. I've been wanting to play it for a while and this seemed like a good opportunity to pick it up![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryosnk']Just to clarify this will play on a USA xbox 360?

How reliable is this site?[/QUOTE]

You will find out when people post back!

wait

I am a bit worried about buying from a place I have never heard of.
changeme

[quote name='Squarehard']One of my neighbors is named Ben. Maybe I can just get it from him directly.

[/QUOTE]

can you ask your friend to send me some icecream
americone-dream.jpg

bread's done
Back