Gears of War 3 Limited Edition $46.19 at target.com

[quote name='myvolition']just seems meh after getting for 10 from TRU[/QUOTE]

Definantely agree as I got 2 that way. Just posting if anybody was looking.

The $10 TRU price was super YMMV or at least around here it was. By the time I found out that the LE was $10 there, someone had swooped in and bought the remaining 2-4 of them.

[quote name='myvolition']just seems meh after getting for 10 from TRU[/QUOTE]

Got to love members in training. Most us veterans know about the TRU price that is very YMMV. There is a thread for "Bragging" and if you need directions just ask and I'll direct you to it. OP and others post deals here to help community that might not have access to every deal. Sure $10 is sweet, but when it is YMMV and people hoarding instead of helping makes for some having to pay next best price.

[quote name='neudog']Got to love members in training. Most us veterans know about the TRU price that is very YMMV. There is a thread for "Bragging" and if you need directions just ask and I'll direct you to it. OP and others post deals here to help community that might not have access to every deal. Sure $10 is sweet, but when it is YMMV and people hoarding instead of helping makes for some having to pay next best price.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

I saw one of these at my local Target (Taunton, MA) the other day for around $40 even in a clearance pile at the end of an aisle, so take that as you will. If you're after this, may want to check your local store.

Meant to get one of these on release, but my online order got screwed, and they were sold out at Target when I looked. If anyone who got one for $10 is looking to move one, I'd give you $20 shipped if that's not an insult.

bread's done
Back