Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Strategy Guide [Hardcover] $5.84 FSSS

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
In case anyone cares, pretty decent price...

amazon link

Comes with soundtrack! soundtrack sampler...

FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS! Get FREE, DOWNLOADABLE PDFs of the original Gears of War and Gears of War 2 Official Strategy Guides! Just enter the codes printed in this book at www.bradygames.com.
SOUNDTRACK SAMPLER! Enjoy a VARIETY OF TRACKS from the official Gears of War 3 soundtrack. Each track will help you relive countless confrontations from your Campaign experience.
EXCLUSIVE GEARS COMIC BOOK CONTENT! Get a first-hand look at the next installment of the Gears of War comic book series. This preview contains 12 pages from the upcoming comic!
FREE XBL MARKETPLACE STRATEGY VIDEO! Download a FREE STRATEGY VIDEO from XBOX Live Marketplace! Redeem the code found in this book and learn how to find all the hidden collectibles in Act I, courtesy of the BradyGames Strategy Feed.

Edit: sorry to have a bunch of mistakes in the post, saw the deal while in a meeting, posted too quickly without double checking...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, you are the tits! Been stalking this for the past two weeks, then stopped. Picked up the paperback from a post on here for like $2.xx, this hardcover has been $5.xx before, but then jumped to $8.xx where it stayed. Giving the game as a gift to a friend, gonna throw the paperback at him and keep this for me. Thanks!!

This does NOT come with the soundtrack. It is merely a "soundtrack sampler"

"SOUNDTRACK SAMPLER! Enjoy a VARIETY OF TRACKS from the official Gears of War 3 soundtrack. Each track will help you relive countless confrontations from your Campaign experience."

Just be aware the soundtrack sampler is not only not the full soundtrack, but the tracks aren't even the full length versions. I think the whole sampler is less than 20 minutes, if I recall correctly (I threw mine away).

bread's done
Back