Gears of War xbox 360 would another retailer bring it down?

LegendaryEnigma

CAGiversary!
Does anybody think another retailer would drop its price like newegg, i know that they currently are selling the call of duty xbox, but i would rather have the gears xbox, any advice, or should i just go for the COD xbox.

Costco B&M stores have reduced the price on the GoW3 360 Bundle a while back. If you have a Costco membership, you might want to try finding one around you.

Aside from that, there have been a few postings for that on Amazon's Warehouse Deals. I personally think newegg's offer is great though.

Well, here's my deduction, for what it's worth.

I think it's possible that we'll see other retailers dropping their prices on the GOW bundle, but keep in mind that it's a limited run edition--granted, that means there's probably HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS that were produced, but this is still a limited stock by definition. In keeping with normal retail strategy, the only two reasons these are coming down in price are either, because they have too much in backstock and fear they'll get stuck with them when they're pasé, or they'll drop the price when their stock is so little that they just want to get them out of there.

Seeing as how, when I checked the NewEgg deal, they set the limit of how many you can order down to a "measly" 100 per order, I'm assuming NewEgg had far too many left and that's why they had dropped theirs.

Everyone else however, if they drop the price, it would probably be to get rid of their last remaining few. And if that's the case it's going to make it difficult to get your hands on one before they sell out. So if you like those odds, I'd say wait it out and see.

bread's done
Back