gears of war

Twilight Wolf

CAG Veteran
looking for a new copy of gears of war. my brother took mine after he came down to visit (asshole!) so i need to get another. any idea where i could get it the cheapest?

Hey man I feel ur pain just picked up a 360 over a week ago and I want to get Gears but I refuse to pay full price. I see they have the goggle checkout deal (48 bucks) but I hear eventually its probably gonna be a platinum hit. It already is in japan according to cheapy so ill keep u posted if i hear anything.....

Here? Get it from a CAG, because honestly the retailers still charge an arm and a leg for that game.

This game is on par with Halo in terms of sales, so don't expect it to go plat. hit either. MS is going to milk it for all its worth.

[quote name='mrelusive']Here? Get it from a CAG, because honestly the retailers still charge an arm and a leg for that game.

This game is on par with Halo in terms of sales, so don't expect it to go plat. hit either. MS is going to milk it for all its worth.[/quote]

I paid $35 to get it from a CAG, and it broke 2 weeks later. Not that I'm saying CAG is a bad place for good games cheap (I have 14 other trades that prove this), but make the effort to ensure the games you receive are in pristine condition, otherwise don't accept it.

(I bought a new copy of GoW today in addition to Armored Core 4 and Overlord.)

~HotShotX

I have never once had a cd "break" new or used. What you should have done was sent that broken disc to M$ along with 20 dollars and have them ship you a new copy (once per xbox serial)

too late now I suppose.

[quote name='_Sin_']I have never once had a cd "break" new or used. What you should have done was sent that broken disc to M$ along with 20 dollars and have them ship you a new copy (once per xbox serial)

too late now I suppose.[/quote]

Yeah, definitely wish I had known. Oh well, I did spend quite a bit last night, so in retrospect, I'm not all that concerned. (Not exactly CAG style, but I was in the mood to splurge and the games I got aren't exactly old yet.)

~HotShotX

bread's done
Back