Gen Mobiles In Stock Now - Licensed Sega Genesis Handheld

ChaseTheChuckwagon

CAGiversary!
Hey all, many have been waiting for the new Gen Mobiles from Hyperkin to clear customs and make it to the manufacturers US distribution facility here in Los Angeles. They have arrived and I am picking a batch of them up on Monday and can ship one to you if you want one.

I am selling these in the GameGavel store if anyone is interested. These play 20 built in Sega Genesis games but also have a cartridge slot to play any Genesis or MegaDrive games. They have a rechargeable battery and can also hook up to your TV to play the games on there as well.

This is a great handheld system!

http://www.gamegavel.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000215871

Anyone who ordered a Gen Mobile this past week will be getting it soon. First batch is shipping today priority mail.

I will be picking up some more later this week if anyone wants to get in on the next shippment you can purchase one on GameGavel.

hyperkin1.jpg

These are known to be rebranded AtGames hardware if that tells you anything. In other words, probably heavily overpriced for what little "quality" AtGames Genesis hardware is known for.

Now, if these were $25 I'd buy one but at the $50-$60 range, pretty much overpriced. Especially the console itself when you can buy a real Genesis for $15 used.

These would be great if the sound wasn't so screwed over. Genesis isn't known for its great sound chip, but this thing makes everything sound worse and tends to screw over music that IS great, like the Sonic games and Streets of Rage.

bread's done
Back