General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jer7583']I'm watching van damme as guile.

So. Awesome.

Quick! Change the channel![/quote]
:lol::lol::lol:Would you believe I drop that line semi-regularly when company is over and we're watching TV? Seriously.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='PhrostByte']That's sooo BlueSwim.[/quote]

That is, without a doubt, the perfect ending line for a sitcom episode. I can see it now...

*BlueSwim Tries To Make A Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, But Accidentally Sets His Arms Hairs On Fire*

*Fire Department Rushes In The Front Door*

Fireman: How did you set your arm hairs on fire?

BlueSwim: By making a PB&J sandwich.

Fireman: That's sooo BlueSwim!

*Roaring Studio Audience Reaction*

*Fades To Black*

*Credits Roll As the Theme Song From 'Dinosaurs' plays*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='BlueSwim']That is, without a doubt, the perfect ending line for a sitcom episode. I can see it now...

*BlueSwim Tries To Make A Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, But Accidentally Sets His Arms Hairs On Fire*

*Fire Department Rushes In The Front Door*

Fireman: How did you set your arm hairs on fire?

BlueSwim: By making a PB&J sandwich.

Fireman: That's sooo BlueSwim!

*Roaring Studio Audience Reaction*

*Fades To Black*

*Credits Roll As the Theme Song From 'Dinosaurs' plays*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

You just reminded me.. I need to finish the script for the Phrosty/Double R animated comedy series.. but after jiu-jitsu.. soo... tired...

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I think there's a Gamestop near me. I should enter, since I don't know if there's any good Sacto players.[/QUOTE]

Good luck using a 360 controller and we don't even know if it's the official controller :)

Then again, you did somehow play smash with a Wiimote + nunchuck at the GS tourney.

[quote name='suko_32']Good luck using a 360 controller and we don't even know if it's the official controller :)

Then again, you did somehow play smash with a Wiimote + nunchuck at the GS tourney.[/quote]
What can I say? I adapt quickly.

No E. Honda jokes, plz.

I haven't either. I haven't found the time to go to a Gamestop recently, but hopefully that can change this weekend or in the next few days.

last time i was at gamestop was to pick up skate 2. the time before was when i picked up gears to. i'm surprised at how well i've avoided going there often. i partially blame having no finances.

good thing i'm getting some spending cash for my b-day so that's all going towards SFIV... on PS3 cuz my 360 is pissing me off.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']last time i was at gamestop was to pick up skate 2. the time before was when i picked up gears to. i'm surprised at how well i've avoided going there often. i partially blame having no finances.

good thing i'm getting some spending cash for my b-day so that's all going towards SFIV... on PS3 cuz my 360 is pissing me off.[/quote]
Street Fighter IV hits on Feb. 17. If you reserve it at GameStop you'll be automatically entered to win a SFIV arcade unit.

Your birthday is this weekend isn't it? Happy birthday, ReRo!:D:D:D:D:D

thx :D ... genna be playing some SvC2, SFA3, and some Tekken DR on my PS3 tomorrow with a projector outside for my party... I expect most people will want to play Rock Band 2 though so I don't mind :)

I'm happy coz I woke up bright and early at 10am this morning.

but I'm sad too coz I read on srk that the super fobs are gonna be at Denjin... at 2PM

there goes my chances of getting good practice. maybe I'll jus watch, it's hella cheaper lol

Anyone know if the Street Fighter IV Fight Sticks (not the tournament one) are going to be easy to find down the road? I have a tournament stick pre ordered but was going to buy the regular one as well. If they are goign to be easy to find down the road I might hold off. Same goes for the pads. Are they going to be limited to a certain amount?

I don't wanna seem like a begger. But does anyone have a 48 trial a buddy is coming over from out of town, and we wanted to play Gears 2 online with new maps.

In related news, I will be gaming all day today from around till I pass out. If anyone wants to play some ST let me know I am down.

[quote name='JEKKI']quick! don't change the channel!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1as9hR-mU

I needa get that cd now lol

at first I thought it was Perfume, japanese music's biggest guilty pleasure[/QUOTE]huh so what's wit all the weird sonic boom charging? I assume they're using that analog stick glitch that I heard about? And what's the deal with those upward Yoga flames coming out from behind?

I jus won only 3 matches in STHD 360...

but lost over 10!!!

I'm pissed!! wtf the competition on 360 is fukkyn light years ahead of what's on PS3,

I mean earlier on xbox I was fighting to win and it was cool, but now I'm jus losing!!

[quote name='JEKKI']I jus won only 3 matches in STHD 360...

but lost over 10!!!

I'm pissed!! wtf the competition on 360 is fukkyn light years ahead of what's on PS3,

I mean earlier on xbox I was fighting to win and it was cool, but now I'm jus losing!![/QUOTE]

The 360 really has a lot of good competition. The worst is the 1am-4am PST crowd, they're so good its maddening, however i learned to play better fighting against them then anyone else out there. My gief would be nowhere without the beatdowns ive received by these guys.

SF4 comes out in like a week and a half!!!

Gamestop is getting in the fightpads and the skins this week, though, I think.

Gonna get a Chun controller for vs matches with friends (so they aren't handicapped by the shitty 360 pad), and for retro stuff. I'll use my stick for fighting games.

Also, that charge glitch needs to go. Those Guile combos were absurd.

[quote name='jer7583']SF4 comes out in like a week and a half!!!

Gonna get a Chun controller for vs matches with friends (so they aren't handicapped by the shitty 360 pad), and for retro stuff. I'll use my stick for fighting games.

Also, that charge glitch needs to go. Those Guile combos were absurd.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you hear about fightpads being at Gamestop this week? If it's true, I'm picking one up... just in time for the Genesis Collection. Hell yeah.

But I can also use it for ST until I get my MM stick.

[quote name='jer7583']SF4 comes out in like a week and a half!!!

Also, that charge glitch needs to go. Those Guile combos were absurd.[/quote]

17 days is like 2 weeks + 3 days. :( I wish it was only a week and a half..

god i need to upload an avatar.

where is this competition on the 360?

well, i started playing player matches instead of ranked because i hate looking for a new match after finishing one. is that it?

Theres a crazy room going on right now with CaliPower, MrWizard, Hungbee, Ace R. and some other fighting gamers...

Shit is full though X_X

fuck saturday morning... 10 losses is not a good way to start the weekend.

ven51h.jpg

at Denjin, they got a 2nd BlazBlue board now... installed in a shoebox.

2rmwc1w.jpg

2iks7yo.jpg

lol.

also saw sum guy playing SF4 cross handed, he was real good too, got 3 win streak against saturday nite competition

33nkwhx.jpg

after the tournament, I went back home but stopped by Family since it's on the way back... and played more BlazBlue lol

and look what they jus got in!!

or5rub.jpg

2yzenh3.jpg

it's pristine as fuck too.

Dazzler FTW!

[quote name='MarkMan']Theres a crazy room going on right now with CaliPower, MrWizard, Hungbee, Ace R. and some other fighting gamers...

Shit is full though X_X[/QUOTE]

Man I went into a room with CaliPower then this x kuroppi fella took over with THawk and Ken then some guy named IM IN YOUR ROOM starts talking about drugs and how much he respects you guys but fuck you
So you're right there was a crazy room. :bouncy:

Need help, FGT!!!

Is there anywhere that is selling Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition without pre-orders!!??? Like I don't have it reserved anywhere so I wanna just roll in somewhere and pick it up.... Same goes for the fightpads.

[quote name='JEKKI']fuck saturday morning... 10 losses is not a good way to start the weekend.

ven51h.jpg

[/quote]

What site is this from?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Need help, FGT!!!

Is there anywhere that is selling Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition without pre-orders!!??? Like I don't have it reserved anywhere so I wanna just roll in somewhere and pick it up.... Same goes for the fightpads.[/quote]

Probably Best Buy.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Man I don't wanna go to no Best Buy :(

fuckIN' one-horse town that my school is in :cry:[/quote]
I've heard that they barely have enough Collector's Editions for the pre-orders AND they won't be making any more. I'd say to try to get your pre-order in at GameStop if they're still taking them.:)

Jekki we can play then you can woop me with your honda. You were A BEAST.

I need to learn someone except chun someday.

Problem is whenever I start playing a new character I just wish I was playing chun.

Maybe it's more important to learn and be excellent at all of Chun's matchups instead of focusing on a new character.

Also sorry, I misjudged a week in there on my last post. Sorry to get people's hopes up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back