General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been playing new mama using my keyboard
signature_deepthakur.jpg

Well shit! There was an error in the address or something on the return box of my 360, so it didn't get out today. It should be coming in on monday though, since the error has apparently been corrected.

Wooo I'm gonna have a 360 again.

went to AI last nite... freakin $6 for a boba drink at Ten Rens wtf?!?!?!

didnt bother with KOFXII... jus played BlazBlue and SF4.

I rarely go to the arcade unless there's a tourney... but seriously casuals at an arcade is hella fun for SF4.

it actually makes me enjoy the game again...

then again, GGPO ruined 3S for me...

[quote name='JEKKI']went to AI last nite... freakin $6 for a boba drink at Ten Rens wtf?!?!?!

didnt bother with KOFXII... jus played BlazBlue and SF4.

I rarely go to the arcade unless there's a tourney... but seriously casuals at an arcade is hella fun for SF4.

it actually makes me enjoy the game again...

then again, GGPO ruined 3S for me...[/QUOTE]

GGPO 3S is weird. I either run into someone who plays as well as alex valle or a newb. Rarely do i find someone whos just decent like me who can play for a while. Kinda sucks.

GGPO has been giving me the business. Shit doesn't want to work for me anymore. . . :cry:

In other news, I'm getting SFIV for PS3 this week, so I want to throw down with my weak ass skillz.

[quote name='JEKKI']went to AI last nite... freakin $6 for a boba drink at Ten Rens wtf?!?!?!.[/QUOTE]
that better be the best boba ever

man i don't even like boba anymore

oh yah, I posted in the pre-order thread, but if u dont kno...

Double Jump is working on the official US BlazBlue strategy guide!!!

[quote name='kainzero']that better be the best boba ever

man i don't even like boba anymore[/QUOTE]yeay I havent liked boba in forever... but I felt like eating it at the time so whatever...

it still gave me mad gas and hiccups on the 1.5 hour drive back home -_-

btw I saw Scott last week at Denjin and he told me Jenith came back to AI!!!

Jenith!!

he wasnt there last nite tho :cry:

Only bad thing about that is he won't be listing credit so I'm passing. I don't see any problem with going to the community to get help writing a guide but if you arn't going to list those who in the end did your job for you.. pfft. :roll:

[quote name='LostRoad']Only bad thing about that is he won't be listing credit so I'm passing. I don't see any problem with going to the community to get help writing a guide but if you arn't going to list those who in the end did your job for you.. pfft. :roll:[/QUOTE]
speaking from experience, that's how "professional" strategy guides are written. =)

[quote name='MSUHitman']MarkMan,
Will the upcoming release of SFA 3 on PSN work with the TE stick?[/QUOTE]

As long as it's the PS1 version, yes.

[quote name='kainzero']speaking from experience, that's how "professional" strategy guides are written. =)[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth!

[quote name='heavyd853']Yeah, did you kara throw with Ken at all? I didn't notice if you did, but its like 50% of his game.[/QUOTE]I didn't, actually. Maybe if I decide to seriously pick him up, I'll practice more with him.

[quote name='suko_32']Did Beef change mains??[/QUOTE]No, I was playing around with Ken. He's pretty fun. Mine is no match for heavy's, though. Dan, on the other hand...;)

[quote name='heavyd853']Yeah, did you play Ken at all? I didn't notice if you did, but he's like 50% of this game.[/QUOTE]

this is how my dyslexic self read that post

[quote name='MarkMan']kainzero: how are gaming things going for AX?[/QUOTE]
bought 3 ASUS VH236's for tournament play. also incoming to the console room are 5 37" LCD TVs and 2 CRT TVs.

7 tournaments:
thursday-
tvc, sc4
friday-
sf4, brawl
saturday-
bblue, gg:ac
sunday-
halo 3

sf4 and brawl are capped at 128, halo 3 capped to 16 teams, everything else capped at 64.

*sf4, $5 entry fee, 70/20/10 pot split. no venue fee this year.

the rules are sitting in my netbook, waiting to be uploaded when i get home.

i'm trying to secure 2, possibly 3 more xbox 360s for console room use. all i have this year are 360s.

i have 2 questions if anybody wants to answer them:
-is it possible to split the video connection on the 360 and output to a bigger screen as well, for the audience?
-what is the easiest way to unlock characters for all of the 360 systems?

kainzero: 1) Yes

2) And characters, there is a memory card trick n8 and I can show you how to use. (a bit lengthy to explain, but I'll get something together and send to you).

Also, are you gonna hit up SDCC this year? We have a very special event and on Friday night I was gonna throw an SDT reunion sort of thing in our gaming room.

[quote name='MarkMan']kainzero: 1) Yes

2) And characters, there is a memory card trick n8 and I can show you how to use. (a bit lengthy to explain, but I'll get something together and send to you).
[/quote]
hmm. vga splitters are cheap, yeah? and no lag?

Also, are you gonna hit up SDCC this year? We have a very special event and on Friday night I was gonna throw an SDT reunion sort of thing in our gaming room.
I wasn't planning on it, but if you say it's gonna be fun I can hit it up Friday night and leave Saturday...
I can get a pass courtesy of AX, but I might need a place to stay. Time to make the calls.

[quote name='JEKKI']I have friday July 3rd off :)

maybe I will enter SF4.

hey joe can u get me in for free?!?! :D[/QUOTE]
i do have one free 4-day pass. one of my friends wanted it, i'll see if i can get him on industry instead. i'll keep you updated.

After going back and reading some older posts I see Jimbo's intrested in making a FT quiz. If you want I could help out and PM you some question ideas. Today's gonna be a long boring day at work so I have nothing better to do anyways.

I played Dragon Ball Z: Infinate Worlds till 6 in the morning today with my brother & I had fun. Is there something wrong with me?

^ It plays more like a traditional fighter, like the first 3 Budokai games. My problem with it was the amount of time it takes to unlock everything. So I cheated and got myself a save file with 100%.

That stinks. I like Tenkaichi more than the first 3 Budokai games.

I foolishly started playing Championship Mode late last night in SFIV...and quickly realized why I stopped playing that mode in the first place.

[quote name='Rodimus']I played Dragon Ball Z: Infinate Worlds till 6 in the morning today with my brother & I had fun. Is there something wrong with me?[/QUOTE]

No, it's a fun game.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Remember our laggy ass Tekken 5 DR battles? Those were epic, mainly because we couldn't play each other unless one other person was in the room. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those matches were epic fail. Hit me up for whatever sometime. I haven't played anything in a while.

What kinda game is it? Beat em' up RPG maybe? Anyways I'd play it, but hopefully this makes it over here. KOF had an online game years ago but I think it only came out in Korea.

[quote name='Rodimus']What kinda game is it? Beat em' up RPG maybe? Anyways I'd play it, but hopefully this makes it over here. KOF had an online game years ago but I think it only came out in Korea.[/QUOTE]

Sort of, it's supposed to be an action-oriented MMORPG, but not much info on how it all plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back