General Gaming Thread #11 loves Girls' Generation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Easily the worst shit in the game. With the random shape changing and whatnot... ugh. The only good thing was that you could level quickly since you had to run a bunch of it solo and you could also get permanent stat bonuses if you were thorough in your exploration.[/QUOTE]
I got barely any experience from the fights. Everyone gave ~15xp IIRC. The stats were nice though.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Only good thing about the Fade is once you know what you're doing it's so quick. I've beaten the game about 6 times, and I can knock the Fade out in about 20 minutes.[/QUOTE]
6 times? Why, one for each origin story?
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I know it sucks. I'd actually get the 360 bundle if it wasn't a pile of shit. Anyway, I'll get a faceplate anyway from work...[/QUOTE]
And one for me, right?

Darksiders seems alright so far. Haven't hit anything too zelda-like yet though, so we will see if it picks up.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Darksiders seems alright so far. Haven't hit anything too zelda-like yet though, so we will see if it picks up.[/QUOTE]

Started it last night myself and I agree that so far it's not been that obviously Zelda like. TBH I can live with a decent next gen Zelda-like that doesn't feature shitty waggle controls.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I wish I could have booked a room for the day before PAXeast...[/QUOTE]
When I go to a con I always book a room for the night before as well. It makes things SO much easier.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']My problem with The Fade in Dragon Age is the part where you have to fight a room full of mages.[/QUOTE]

That part fucking SUCKED.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']When I go to a con I always book a room for the night before as well. It makes things SO much easier.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I need to figure out where I'll be leaving my car until I can check into my hotel...

i have the urge to collect game shit again. I had a couple hundred games back in 2005 or so, then one day just got rid of all of it. It was fun.

I have the urge to put most of it in storage.

New apartment has double the closet space so I think I'll do that when I move in.

So I played some Tomb Raider today and it's not bad. The camera pisses me off from time to time, and I've run into a couple of glitches, but that's about it. It's definitely going to bbe given to my brother though... Not as good of a game as I wanted.

I think it's because I've been watching shitloads of Angry Videogame Nerd lately. I wanna be some angry who is trapped in a room full of bookshelves upon bookshelves of games and systems.

Yeah. I've always admired that look.
Either you own so many games that it feels like a damn library, or don't even try.

When I buy a home.....

fuck yes, I got into the Starcraft 2 Beta.

1447knk.jpg

I would hope that the new Battle.net isn't a piece of broken shit. I could never play the first game online with friends on any of the PCs or laptops I owned.

[quote name='ninja dog']i have the urge to collect game shit again. I had a couple hundred games back in 2005 or so, then one day just got rid of all of it. It was fun.[/QUOTE]

I sold a lot of my gaming shit. About to sell more. I'm getting out of the collector phase. Now I just want good shit I enjoy. If I don't like it or I'll never play it, it's gone.

Same, but I never really collected game stuff. Just doesn't have the replay value for me that movies and music do. Rather sell/trade it for max value. Can always get it off goozex or some other trading source for next to nothing or buy it used for cheap if I get an urge to replay it in a few years. Which is very rare. About the only time I've done any retro gaming was on the Wii VC when it was the only console I had early this generation. And that was just because there wasn't anything I wanted to play on the Wii most of the time.

It'd be nice if I could get into the SC2 BETA.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I would hope that the new Battle.net isn't a piece of broken shit. I could never play the first game online with friends on any of the PCs or laptops I owned.[/QUOTE]
Really? I have never had a problem with battle.net back on any of my PCs.

logically, I agree with you guys. I've been a play it/sell it guy for the past 5 years. but every once in a while, I feel like I absolutely need to have every version of Beyond Good and Evil lined up on my shelf, even though all three are the exact same game.

[quote name='ninja dog']logically, I agree with you guys. I've been a play it/sell it guy for the past 5 years. but every once in a while, I feel like I absolutely need to have every version of Beyond Good and Evil lined up on my shelf, even though all three are the exact same game.[/QUOTE]

That would run you all of $15. Not a big deal. And there are 4 versions.

[quote name='ihadFG']Did anyone download The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom? I'm about to get the demo.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played it myself, but I've been hearing amazing things about from my friends. I actually heard someone call it "the new Braid."

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I haven't played it myself, but I've been hearing amazing things about from my friends. I actually heard someone call it "the new Braid."[/QUOTE]

So it's a pretentious piece of shit with horrible graphics that sells for an unreasonable price?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So it's a pretentious piece of shit with horrible graphics that sells for an unreasonable price?[/QUOTE]
#10 seems like a reasonable price for PB.

Damn, Why must Giantbomb stream the SC2 beta before I have to go to work...

Edit: Brad's playing so it should be a short match...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So it's a pretentious piece of shit with horrible graphics that sells for an unreasonable price?[/QUOTE]
I guess? I still haven't played Braid. I've pretty much only bought Castle Crashers, Alien Homonid, and MvC2 on XBLA.

but I've heeeeard it's good.

[quote name='BlueScrote']fuck yes, I got into the Starcraft 2 Beta[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dallow']Are you installing SC2 bluscrote?

...............fuck you[/QUOTE]

I second that emotion.

[quote name='The Crotch']You... fucking... penis.[/QUOTE]

And again.

So true. I hated Braid.

Picked up my Ace Attorney Edgeworth today.

WOOO!!! MvC2 on sale on PSN tomorrow! I think I'll actually play it more on my PS3.. I played it for like two weeks on my 360 and the D-pad just began to piss me off.

[quote name='ninja dog']all due respect, but no fucking way! this would be the best GS promo ever.[/QUOTE]
Trust me on this one. I wouldn't lie to you guys.

See, it sounds really awesome and it's definitely the best promo they've done. That being said, the TIVs are so low on most games it's really not THAT good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back