General Gaming Thread ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried ahadi, just confused.

Can I do my offers now, sign up for Fallout, and then change my mind before it comes out?

And shut the fuck up moxio.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm not worried ahadi, just confused.

Can I do my offers now, sign up for Fallout, and then change my mind before it comes out?

And shut the fuck up moxio.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: And what warranted that outburst, junior?

Ouch, I would feel like the bad guy but I am unsure of what I have done wrong other than try to follow the rules. :|

Someone send me NBA Jam. :cool:

Sweet. Just realized that Netflix added all the Sliders TV series to the "Watch Instantly" movies.

A Sliders game could kick ass. I'd want to be the Professor.

Can you watch Netflix movies on the 360 yet? I still got some 1-month free trial codes if anyone is interested.

Trying to decide if I should pick something up for the ToysRUs sale, but I don't see 3 games that I really want. Damn, I wish this sale was next week instead.

I'm 29, turn 30 next month. :(

Was hoping to get some gaming in after Heroes, but I'm going to have to finish up some work. Probably at least get some Kirby Super Star in on the DS before sleep at least.

Hey RR, if you get the time, do you want to make another avvy for me? Specifically:
bustedtees.db20c3fe2edb8c4a4cb02eda83b18a6f.gif

If it's even possible.

[quote name='Krymner']
Can you watch Netflix movies on the 360 yet? I still got some 1-month free trial codes if anyone is interested.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, that should launch with the update on Nov. 19th.

My personal opinion is that IF the GGT threads had to go and use social groups, then I feel the OTT, Anime thread, Wrestling thread, and so on should go also (then there should be zero general threads about anything) and use the CAG Chat which was discussed in an OTT before about this a few months ago (how some were wanting to rid the OTT and use the CAG Chat instead). But, I understand I have zero influence on the decision, I just remember hearing that before. Personally, I don't care because I'd love all the threads to stay, as long as everyone is good and not causing harm to anyone.

Going back to gaming, I played a little Warhawk and helped out one of my friends get trophies.

As for games coming out this week, I want SOCOM the most, but I'm probably going to wait on it for a few weeks (to see how much $$$ I have left over). I'll admit I had little interests in Dead Space, but after seeing more, I really want the game now, but still not a top 10 most wanted game for me. I thought about getting it during the TRU sale this week, but I feel I'm best sticking to the top 10 games I want most (so I'll be skipping the sale).

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey RR, if you get the time, do you want to make another avvy for me? Specifically:
bustedtees.db20c3fe2edb8c4a4cb02eda83b18a6f.gif

If it's even possible.[/quote]

how can I fit that in an avatar >_< :lol:

what part do you want?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm not worried ahadi, just confused.

And shut the fuck up moxio.[/QUOTE]

Once you get credited, there really isn't a way to lose the credits. Short of violating the ToS, you should be okay. Have fun with the program. It sucks once there are no more "good" offers. Gamefly and Blockbuster Online/Netflix was great.

[quote name='Krymner']
Trying to decide if I should pick something up for the ToysRUs sale, but I don't see 3 games that I really want. Damn, I wish this sale was next week instead.[/QUOTE]

Buy two games you dont want, get a third that you do, and then get gift receipts for the first two, then just leave the two games you dont want sealed and exchange them at a later date. COD4 = LBP for me :lol:

[quote name='distgfx']Bitchin' I can't commit genocide alone.

[/quote]

Probs not gonna have it day 1 though; more likely late Nov./Early Dec.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Probs not gonna have it day 1 though; more likely late Nov./Early Dec.[/quote]

Same, too cheap to get it day one.

JSP I sent you a FR... I'm down for some Dead 4 Left.. I'll probably be rocking it day one though as there isn't much this year that I absolutely want day one.

I'll be rocking some Castle Crashers once they release the patch or Thanksgiving... whichever comes first. My brother is dying to play it and the next time he's home I believe is TG.

[quote name='nyprimus4']JSP I sent you a FR... I'm down for some Dead 4 Left.. I'll probably be rocking it day one though as there isn't much this year that I absolutely want day one.[/quote]

Nice, I'll accept it tomorrow (stayin off the games tonight, gotta study study study!)

[quote name='DarthPuma']fuck, Paypal credit cards don't work on the offers I tried. Anyone know the offers that do work wiht paypal ccs?[/QUOTE]

I don't think any of them do. Is there still that massive thread going about the offers and such? You should check there....

George Lopez show is shit. I'm going to play SCIV. Depending on how horrible I am will determine whether or not I'm going to play online tonight.

Am I posting in the right GGT?

Beat Oblivion last night at 67 hours, kind of disappointed that the final fight
only requires running through a doorway
. Expected it to take a week longer, so I guess I'm going to dick around with Knights of the Nine until my trip.

Hey GGT-without-the-crazy-thread-title, guess what I did today? Worked! :whee:

Freelance, short term, but it feels good to be working :D

Also, played a little Mario RPG this morning.

[quote name='distgfx']So where are you all pre-ordering your games from? If you do pre-order that is.[/QUOTE]
Only getting two games for the rest of the year: one's already preordered at Amazon, and I plan to reserve the other one at Nintendo World (yey, Animal Crossing!). I usually don't preorder, though.

Dang, Dr. Wiley's castle be hard.

Anyway, I'm off to work now. I hope the GGT is still here in the morning when I get home.

Coincidentally, I say the same thing about my girlfriend too.

I tried to play more rhapsody.

It's just so mediocre. The whole 5 minutes I played I was like shit, I should be playing a good rpg.

To starknight it goes.

I already miss Chac, I want him to comment on how shitty something is so I can giggle.

So ... no one here pre-ordered off amazon besides blueshinra? Not even for the $10 GC or few bucks off?

[quote name='"Chacrana"']Fable II looks like The Witcher: Bad Edition.[/QUOTE]
I lol'd pretty hard.

I'll miss the different titles. And I think LP's GGT title is hilarious.

Only getting two games for the rest of the year: one's already preordered at Amazon, and I plan to reserve the other one at Nintendo World (yey, Animal Crossing!). I usually don't preorder, though.
Any bonuses at NWS?

[quote name='distgfx']I already miss Chac, I want him to comment on how shitty something is so I can giggle.

So ... no one here pre-ordered off amazon besides blueshinra? Not even for the $10 GC or few bucks off?[/QUOTE]

I preordered Gears 2 with that deal. Had a $25 GC from my Amazon Visa reward, so along with the $10 bonus GC it was a good deal even with release date delivery.

[quote name='distgfx']I already miss Chac, I want him to comment on how shitty something is so I can giggle.

So ... no one here pre-ordered off amazon besides blueshinra? Not even for the $10 GC or few bucks off?[/quote]

Yeah I preordered all the games I'm getting this month and next from amazon. Having Prime just help seals the deal with the price reductions, $10 gc, and same day delivery for most.

And yeah seems odd without Chac here. How many days does that usually last?

What the hell happened? I go to work and the GGT is named strangely, and the last one was like 2000 posts. Glad to see LP is still a douche.

I really want Saints Row 2, but I promised to try and buy only one new game a week. So I'm going with Dead Space this week.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']What the hell happened? .[/QUOTE]

To save you a lot of reading, LinkinPrime wanted the genre threads (fighting, RPG etc.) gone and just one General Gaming thread.

After much bitching (in which Chacrana and some others got temp bans), he relented and let us keep all the threads but they have to have normal names that never change, and not be restarted after 500 posts.

Point of all that? Beats the shit out of me. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back