General Gaming Thread ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarkNessBear']I would but the OTT already exists. :cry:[/QUOTE]
You legitimately have Aspergers, though. :lol:

lilsquirtle.gif

my pokemans? (i'm so sorry)

in all seriousness, is there any difference between the DS pokemon games and the GBA games other than graphics? I'm just curious if i'm missing anything.

[quote name='Luftwaffles08']my pokemans? (i'm so sorry)

in all seriousness, is there any difference between the DS pokemon games and the GBA games other than graphics? I'm just curious if i'm missing anything.[/QUOTE]

I'm no expert, but online trading and battling are only on DS.

[quote name='Luftwaffles08']my pokemans? (i'm so sorry)

in all seriousness, is there any difference between the DS pokemon games and the GBA games other than graphics? I'm just curious if i'm missing anything.[/QUOTE]
The dual screens are a big plus, the interface is much nicer. There is a lot of added functionality as well. If you are going to start on one get the DS version...

FF Tactics is Y1000. Yuck.

I'd rather see Dragon Warrior VII.

Not that we'll see that, or anything else, on the US store anytime soon. We get three games for the first time in half a year, and suddenly people are making shit up about how we're going to get titles every week. :lol:

[quote name='gunm']It's $10 off @ amazon, but I have a strong feeling it'll drop to $30 or below sooner rather than later. :p[/QUOTE]

It raised to $56.99 overnight :lol:

I really, really hope the inFAMOUS protagonist's jumping ability gets better as you progress through the game.

I can see myself getting tired of having to Parkour everywhere

I see old snake in there and a 360 controller, thanks to those pics that were circled and outlined with different shapes that were posted on a different site I saw.
I'd be happy for a MGS on the 360, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with MGS.

[quote name='Zenostar']when is there going to be an MGS movie[/QUOTE]

When Uwe Boll gets done with Postal 2 or whatever he's currently crapping out.

Kojima really seems like he wants to be making movies sometimes though, i mean

didn't Bale say something about wanting to play Snake in a MGS movie?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']It better be Zone of the Enders 3.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so. If not it better be a new Snatcher game.:drool:

Tokyo Beat Down is the best DS game I've ever played. Glad I took 10 minutes out of my busy day to pirate it.[quote name='DarkNessBear']Don't hold your breath Maklershed, I hear Jake Gyllenhaal is done filming and them game bitches love them some Jakie.
:lol:[/QUOTE]:rofl: :applause: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back