General price for a PSP-3000

ActionKazimer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Hey guys,

I'm just trying to do some homework about PSP-3k prices. I've got one that I might be looking to sell soon and want to figure out a good ballpark price.

It's piano black, and the thing is in mint condition (it's lived in one of those hard cases since the day I bought it.) May or may not be able to include a memory stick with it (which I know will influence the final price.) Comes with the charger too.

If anyone has any input, I'd love to hear it here. eBays prices fluctuate so much it's hard to average out, so I guess I'm more interested in hearing what you'd pay for it.

Thanks!

If it's just the black, it would depend entirely on its condition. I know Dell was selling brand new ones for $130+tax (free shipping).

So, even if it's mint, you may not get more than $100-$110 tops.

I think $100 is probably your best bet... you should probably start there and see what happens. I don't know how much sway a memory stick would carry, I think most people would probably consider them a given more than an extra.

Right on. I'd honestly be more than happy netting about 100 for it. I was in a bit of a rush at first because Gamestop's currently doing a promo until the 4th that grants you an additional 20 dollars to your PSP trade-in, so I'd be looking at 90 in store credit.

Unfortunately after Gamestop's upcharging, I might not actually be getting that much out of it. Think I'll probably see if anyone in the trading forums is interested in it.

Thanks guys!

bread's done
Back