Generation of Chaos : Pandora any other games out there like this

Pandora's Reflection was a collaboration between Idea Factory and Sting, and actually has more in common with Sting's previous strategy games than the Generation of Chaos series. So I guess I'd recommend Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare and Gungnir, though they're still all quite different from eachother.

[quote name='Axersia']Pandora's Reflection was a collaboration between Idea Factory and Sting, and actually has more in common with Sting's previous strategy games than the Generation of Chaos series. So I guess I'd recommend Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare and Gungnir, though they're still all quite different from eachother.[/QUOTE]

Thanks in order of thinking of picking up (if they ever went on sale)

Yggdra Union stands at 10.. would buy in a second for 5 if it ever went on sale

and other 2 would have to be real cheap cause really did not care for either one on the psp or ds.. i hated how gungnir had fix time limits if i remember it right and no way to grind

I picked up Knights in the Nightmare from newegg.com about a year ago, and It came with a digital download for Yggdra Union off of psn.

I don't think it mentioned it on the box, so you might take a gamble and buy a new/sealed Knights in the Nightmare from somewhere, and perhaps you will get the psn code too. Its a good idea, if you don't mind Yggdra being digital.

[quote name='bcks007']I picked up Knights in the Nightmare from newegg.com about a year ago, and It came with a digital download for Yggdra Union off of psn.

I don't think it mentioned it on the box, so you might take a gamble and buy a new/sealed Knights in the Nightmare from somewhere, and perhaps you will get the psn code too. Its a good idea, if you don't mind Yggdra being digital.[/QUOTE]

code probally is no longer good...........hey thanks for telling me this.. went into my basement and found the game. also holy crap found 3 Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition some Ys: The Oath In Felghana - Premium Edition and ys 7 LE still sealed really need to toss those up on ebay

. have to call up sony to see if the code would still be good before opening... BUT then again the game is only worth 20 bucks sealed and doubt it goes any higher

called up they said they had no clue..so i just opened the stupid game..... YEA THE CODE IS STILL GOOD..... for those with this game sealed and dont want to open it someone is selling the code for 6 on ebay.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']code probally is no longer good...........hey thanks for telling me this.. went into my basement and found the game. also holy crap found 3 Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition some Ys: The Oath In Felghana - Premium Edition and ys 7 LE still sealed really need to toss those up on ebay

. have to call up sony to see if the code would still be good before opening... BUT then again the game is only worth 20 bucks sealed and doubt it goes any higher

called up they said they had no clue..so i just opened the stupid game..... YEA THE CODE IS STILL GOOD..... for those with this game sealed and dont want to open it someone is selling the code for 6 on ebay.....[/QUOTE]

So wait..., you had this game in your basement?, didn't know you did, and found it?, plus some other good rpgs down there..... wtf
So who bought them and put them in your basement?
Is your memory ok?:booty:

[quote name='bcks007']So wait..., you had this game in your basement?, didn't know you did, and found it?, plus some other good rpgs down there..... wtf
So who bought them and put them in your basement?
Is your memory ok?:booty:[/QUOTE]

i have a massive amount of video games in my basement from an old game store i used to have.. who knows what the hell is down there

[quote name='slidecage']i have a massive amount of video games in my basement from an old game store i used to have.. who knows what the hell is down there[/QUOTE]

Nice, you should start a selling topic or something, I'm sure you have some sought after gems down there.

bread's done
Back