Genesis A/V cords and other parts

Captain_Insano16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
295 (100%)
Mainly -

Anyone know of a good place to buy A/V cords for a Genesis model 1/SMS and a model 2/3 (wholesale or bulk would be great too)? I've seen some on fleabay, but really don't want to pay $10 per cable.

I'm trying to make my systems "complete", so I could use a few of each...

On a side note -

I run across lots of old systems at thrift stores and yard sales, but generally don't pick them up because they are missing parts..... anyone know of good places to buy parts (power cords, cables, controllers) in bulk/wholesale?

I guess they are really the same question, but I am mostly after Genesis parts at the moment to complete some of the systems in my collection... but may be after other random lots of parts in the future.....

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Mainly -

Anyone know of a good place to buy A/V cords for a Genesis model 1/SMS and a model 2/3 (wholesale or bulk would be great too)? I've seen some on fleabay, but really don't want to pay $10 per cable.

I'm trying to make my systems "complete", so I could use a few of each...

On a side note -

I run across lots of old systems at thrift stores and yard sales, but generally don't pick them up because they are missing parts..... anyone know of good places to buy parts (power cords, cables, controllers) in bulk/wholesale?

I guess they are really the same question, but I am mostly after Genesis parts at the moment to complete some of the systems in my collection... but may be after other random lots of parts in the future.....

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions[/QUOTE]
Bump for interest. My Genny 3 only has mono A/V cables and I wouldn't mind having stereo ones.

bread's done
Back