Geometry Wars, MLB Superstars, (Wii) $10 & Easter Wii Deals at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='katzd2007']Geomety wars is great for that price!
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Funny, I thought the spiderwick chronicles was the better deal here.

Hence I have ordered 1 :)

Thanks Cheapy!

Just in case this was not otherwise noted; these prices seem to be apart of Amazon's Easter sale in the game deals section. According to the print at the top of the page it sounds like every Sunday (at midnight PST) they'll put up a new selection of games.

From Amazon's sale page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_83890351_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000350971&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=092MGZW0QSWWC9JG079Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=471843951&pf_rd_i=409566

Whether you're shopping for gifts or stocking up on games for yourself (because you can never have a big enough list of games to play), be sure to check back for new deals each week leading up to Easter.

[quote name='LoneGhost']Just in case this was not otherwise noted; these prices seem to be apart of Amazon's Easter sale in the game deals section. According to the print at the top of the page it sounds like every Sunday (at midnight PST) they'll put up a new selection of games.

From Amazon's sale page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_83890351_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000350971&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=092MGZW0QSWWC9JG079Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=471843951&pf_rd_i=409566

Whether you're shopping for gifts or stocking up on games for yourself (because you can never have a big enough list of games to play), be sure to check back for new deals each week leading up to Easter.[/quote]

some decent games there, shaun white wii for $30

[quote name='eastx']Man I already have Geometry Wars Galaxies on DS. Is there any benefit to getting the Wii version as well?[/QUOTE]

The games are exactly the same, except in each the last galaxy is locked. You have to have both games and connect the DS and Wii to unlock that galaxy.

[quote name='snipegod']The games are exactly the same, except in each the last galaxy is locked. You have to have both games and connect the DS and Wii to unlock that galaxy.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, so is that last galaxy anything special? How long does it last??

A few good ones like Wario ,Williams Pinball, and Shawn White, but I already have 'em. I'll just wait until the 360 and PS3 sales.

may pick up shaun white for the Fam since Snowboarding season is ending.

but other than that...minus geometry wars......does this really show the shovelware that is on the wii right now. i havent bought anything new besides Wiiware or VC games for it....the last game i bought was SSMB..and that was last year. hopefully shaun white breaks that mold.

Thanks Cheapy for the deal.

You cannot beat those deals on Geometry Wars: Galaxies and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection. Those are my two favorite Wii titles.

Grab them while you can!

Wario Shake It is is decent buy at that price. I really enjoy the game and the graphics are among the best for side scrollers on the Wii.

De Blob, Shaun White and Warioland are all on my list of games to get, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get them right now, sale or not. I'm also confused about Shaun White and this special Target edition thing. Is the Target version of the game bigger or does it just have Target advertising in it? If the Target version actually has more content then I'm going to wait until I can find a used Target edition of the game and definitely not going to buy the game new anywhere else (nor full price at Target - hell no!) or obviously I'll buy it new if it ever goes on clearance for cheap at Target.

[quote name='crunchewy']Is the Target version of the game bigger or does it just have Target advertising in it?[/quote]

From IGN:

Target Edition Content The Target Edition comes with an additional, Target-branded mountain that includes its own events. You also get to play as Shaun White earlier than the other retailers' version.

WTF!!!! Geometry Wars is $59!!!!!!! SINCE WHEN IS A WII GAME WORTH THAT MUCH!!! WTF is amazon thinking, and grr on this I was going to get it at 10 bucks, you got to be the biggest fool in the world to buy it at that price!

[quote name='LiquorLicks']WTF!!!! Geometry Wars is $59!!!!!!! SINCE WHEN IS A WII GAME WORTH THAT MUCH!!! WTF is amazon thinking, and grr on this I was going to get it at 10 bucks, you got to be the biggest fool in the world to buy it at that price![/quote]

I saw that too, but that's not Amazon's price. It's only $9.97 and I'd either look at it on the list or look at more buying options on the right.

i wish pinball hof was cheaper for the wii. if i remember correctly shipwreck reviewed it i think awhile ago and recommended it. ive been wanting it since. thanks cheapy, good deals for de blob & geometry wars

Geometry Wars: Galaxies on the Wii deal appears to be dead :/ It's now going for 19.99 from Amazon. I hate missing out on good deals!

[quote name='CheapyD']To celebrate Easter, Amazon is having a sale on Wii games. Makes sense to me.
[/QUOTE]

On the third generation after the SNES, Nintendo's Home Console Division rose from the dead.

The weekly Easter sale changed over at 12:00 AM PST Sunday morning. The new deal is a buy 2 get 1 free on DS games.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=1401&pf_rd_p=471854951&pf_rd_i=1000350971

For a limited time when you buy two select DS games, you'll get a third DS game, of equal or lesser value, for free*. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Offer valid from 12:00 AM Pacific Time on 3/22/09 to 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 3/28/09.
*Tax and shipping charges may apply.

hmm if I didn't already have the Korg synth, I would jump on this deal. Can't find three games in there that I want (just Retro Game Challenge and Peggle)

[quote name='7thton']Amazon canceled my order for Geometry Wars. What a rip off.[/QUOTE]

I received mine... that's odd.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']On the third generation after the SNES, Nintendo's Home Console Division rose from the dead.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Penguin1084']I received mine... that's odd.[/quote]
They just sent me an email saying that they could not fulfill my order. No other explanation. The other items from my order have already been shipped to me...

bread's done
Back