George Carlin All My Stuff, $93 (was ~$172), DVD,

GlassAgate

CAGiversary!
I just noticed this yesterday. I don't know how long this
is good for.

=======================================

It doesn't really matter, but if because of my post,
you picked this up, could you post that you did so?
I see that many people have viewed my post. I'd
just like to know that someone benefited from my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Carlin and all of the material on this set is of course great, but the set itself is kind of a waste. It's 14 discs, but each disc only has about an hour's worth of material on it, so it could have just as easily been a four or five disc set. Also, the packaging is really flimsy--there's no outer box, just some thin foldy thing that holds all 14 DVDs.

That said, if you want Carlin's back catalogue, there isn't really a better option at the moment. Hopefully they rerelease this set sometime in the future and do a much better job on it.

I bought this set at best buy around the time Carlin passed away. I know I didn't pay 172 for it but it sure was not as low as 93. I want to say after tax I paid around 150 or less for it. The set may say all my stuff but their is one or two things it does not have that the box set long before it did have. I can't remember what it was but if you do a search on a review for both sets you should be able to find it. The case itself does suck and should have been better. However I think it is worth it for 93 bucks if your a Carlin fan and don't already have his comedy sets. I do with it had the TV show he did in the 90s. I would love to see that again.

bread's done
Back