Get 100 Free Microsoft Points courtesy of Scotiabank (Canada)

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!
There is a Scotiabank SCENE advertisement that says "Get 100 Free Xbox points today." Click it, download the gamerpic pack, and get your free 100 MSPoints.

Fineprint states the offer ends at 11:59pm ET on Sept 7/9 or while supplies of 17,040 last, limit one per xbox live account, offer only open to legal Canadian residents who are the age of majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TeaBisquit']There is a Scotiabank SCENE advertisement that says "Get 100 Free Xbox points today." Click it, download the gamerpic pack, and get your free 100 MSPoints.

Fineprint states the offer ends at 11:59pm ET on Sept 7/9 or while supplies of 17,040 last, limit one per xbox live account, offer only open to legal Canadian residents who are the age of majority.[/QUOTE]

I download the gamer pics but there's no points added to the account. Does it take a while or did I miss something out?

[quote name='Nathan1234']I download the gamer pics but there's no points added to the account. Does it take a while or did I miss something out?[/QUOTE]

I didn't receive mine when I redownloaded the gamer pics and that was a few hours ago (around the time I posted the thread). I don't know what to tell ya, but if you find out anything, please post in this thread!

[quote name='TeaBisquit']offer only open to legal Canadian residents[/QUOTE]

[quote name='michaelh']what country?[/QUOTE]

:wall:

┏━━━━┳┓╋┏┳━━━┳━┓╋┏┳┓┏━┳━━━┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋┃┃┏━┓┃┃┗┓┃┃┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃
┗┛┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┗┛┃┗┛┛┃┗━━┓
╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┗┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━━┓┃
╋╋┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┃┏━┓┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃
╋╋┗┛╋┗┛╋┗┻┛╋┗┻┛╋┗━┻┛┗━┻━━━┛

[quote name='John52lennon']Where do i find this offer? I am a canadian resident, i just don't see it anywhere[/QUOTE]

Advertisements on the dashboard.

░█▀█▀█░▐█░▐█─░▄█▀▄─░██▄─░█▌░▐█░▐▀░▄█▀▀█──░▐█▀▀█▌░▐█▀█──
──░█──░▐████░▐█▄▄▐█░▐█░█░█─░▐██▌─░▀▀█▄▄──░▐█▄░█▌░▐█▄█──
─░▄█▄─░▐█░▐█░▐█─░▐█░██─░██▌░▐█░▐▄░█▄▄█▀──░▐██▄█▌░▐█──░█

[quote name='dotCody']I can't find it anywhere, I'm in the Dashboard Fall Preview crap.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the Beta and it's in there. I found it on the videos tab.

okay, so i've waited about a week for an email and still have no 100MSP. my brother did the same on his xbox and he still hasn't received any email. has anyone gotten their 100MSP from this ad?

XBOX LIVE AND SCOTIABANK CANADA OFFER
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Free offer (“Offer”) of 100 Microsoft Points (the “Gift”) available from 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 10, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. ET on September 7, 2012 (“Offer Period”) to Xbox LIVE Gold and free members who are legal residents of Canada, are of the age of majority, and have access to an Xbox 360 gaming console at the time of participation. Participants must log on to Xbox LIVE through an Xbox 360 gaming console, navigate to the Scotiabank landing page and download the Scotiabank Gamer Pic Pack as instructed. There will be seventeen thousand forty (17,040) Gifts available during the Offer Period and they will be offered to the first seventeen thousand forty (17,040) eligible participants to apply. Approximate retail value of each Gift is $1.25. The Gift will be awarded in the form of a code, which gift recipients can redeem on Xbox LIVE or Xbox.com. Microsoft Canada Inc. (“Microsoft”) will send the Gift via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated on the Xbox LIVE account profile used to participate along with other Scotiabank promotional offers within eight (8) weeks following the end of the Offer Period. Points’ expiration date will be provided upon delivery, if applicable. Gift recipients must SPEND their Microsoft Points prior to this expiration date. By participating, entrant agrees to be notified using the email address provided in the entrant’s Xbox LIVE account by Microsoft and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Offer. All registrations and transactions are subject to validation by Microsoft, whose decisions are final. No substitution, transfer, sale, or cash redemption permitted, except that Microsoft reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value. Neither Microsoft nor The Bank of Nova Scotia is responsible for technical errors of any kind, including software or network transmission errors. Limit one (1) Gift per Xbox LIVE account.

I can only see Kinect sports 2 demo I live in canada with canadian account, I refreshed dash many times and restarted console 3 times so far (also im in beta) any ideas?

thx

Shawn

[quote name='Shawzborne']I can only see Kinect sports 2 demo I live in canada with canadian account, I refreshed dash many times and restarted console 3 times so far (also im in beta) any ideas?

thx

Shawn[/QUOTE]

I'm having the exact same problem.

bread's done
Back