Get 1000yen free from Sony (for JPSN) (Vita needed)

djricekcn

CAGiversary!
1) Open JPSN store via Playstation Vita
2) Click on the very left selection (read special and campaigns in Japanese)
3) click on the link that says Spring Special, it's a folder with a yellow icon
4) Download the file
5) They will send you a link via registered email sometime past 3/12
6) Click on the link on the email, answer the survey and use the 12 digit code on the same email at the end of the survey

Supposedly, when you download it, it knows your PS Vita ID so if you abuse it, they will know ... need confirm. + they probably can trace your IP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I found this on Gamefaqs, there was no supporting link so I don't know if it's true or not:

"You have up till mid of April. The 1000 yen needs to be spent before mid May."

[quote name='Conkerkid11']I find it quite dumb that this isn't available worldwide, but I guess I'm satisfied with my free copy of Motorstorm... Bump[/QUOTE]

Yeah cause sony should waste money on a successful product :roll:

The Vita is selling like shit in Japan.
Japan gets a survey based program.
There is CLEARLY a relationship of Sony trying to sell the vita better in Japan. With this being said I am glad they're doing it. I am sick and fucking tired of people saying the Vita will fail over Japanese data or there will be a price drop over it. However, unlike Nintendo... Sony is trying to appeal to the market over just dropping the price.

You need to wait...and looks l like they at least look through something now since so many people were trying to cheat the system...I am not sure what they exactly look for but I think they look for two things:
1) Make sure it is coming from a unique Vita Hardware ID
2) Make sure it is coming from a Vita that was meant to be sold in Japan (again, Hardware ID related).

[quote name='Setzer']Followed the directions and did this last Friday and still haven't received anything in my email.[/QUOTE]
same thing here

bread's done
Back