Get 6 James Bond Blu-Ray movies for $39.94

WiiDSmoker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (97%)
Link

Sorry for you guys who already placed your orders, but Amazon just marked down prices even more for the James Bond films and you can now get all 6 for $39.94. Which makes it $6.65 per movie.

Items: $104.94
Shipping & Handling: $7.93
Best Value Savings: -$15.00
Super Saver Discount: -$7.93
Blu-ray Promotion: -$50.00
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif

Total Before Tax: $39.94
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, canceled the order from last night and saved another ~$7 and changed one title to daredevil since its cheaper now by quite a bit.

[quote name='unforeseen']How did you get 5% off?[/quote]

It was an offer amazon had a year ago where if you bought 3 hd-dvds/blurays or a hi-def player, you get 10% off all your hi-def dvd purchases for the next year or so. It has been more than a year, and for some reason I'm still getting a discount eventhough it has dropped to 5% off. For some reason, the discount only applies to certain movies also (maybe its studio related, but too lazy to test that theory out). But whatever..I'm not complaining!

I couldn't get this to work yesterday for some reason, it kept putting Die Another Day in a separate order and not taking the 6 movie discount off. Just tried it again and they came up for just under $40. Righteous.

Items: $174.90
Shipping & Handling: $11.89
Best Value Savings: -$20.00
Super Saver Discount: -$11.89
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00

Total Before Tax: $54.90

Thank you CAG!

--- Edit ---
10 James Bond blu-rays for 5.49 each, going to sell off the duplicates (hoping 15 each).

I wasn't going to but then I said fuck it. :lol: Ordered 10 movies for about $54. Hoping to sell off the 4 dupes for $50ish and basically get all 6 movies for free. :applause:

Pessimist i am... a lot you going to sell the dups, how in the world you can get $15 for each is beyond me... To combat the competition, i'll sell my copies for $8 each.

Sweet zombie Jesus...
Didn't want to, but I'm in. I, too, am still getting the discount....6 blus for 34.XX...can't go wrong.

Now what to do with my lone steelbook 'From Russia w/ Love....

*feels lost*

sorry, what's this promotional code you guys speak of/blu ray deal that's going on? I've been busy working at target the last couple of days and had to miss all the amazon fun. If someone could clue me in, it would be much appreciated.

Way too good of a deal. Just put in my order a few minutes ago. This way, the movies that I don't want I can give out for X-Mas presents. Everyone wins :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'm praying this deal will still be around tomorrow afternoon...[/quote]

im basically just trying to avoid it.. but if its still around tomm afternoon i may bite.. especially if more titles are added

Cancelled yesterday's order and reordered to save a few more bucks. I don't know if anyone else did the math on this yet because I havent read this entire thread, but I ordered 10 bond blu rays for $49.90. So you basically get 4 more for 10 bucks which is $2.50 each. I'll supposedly also get 4 more movie tickets that I wont have time to use before they expire :p

Thanks WiiDSmoker and everyone for the explanation. I wouldn't have known this if I browsed amazon by myself. I got the 10 blu-ray deal for $54.90. Too good of a deal - rated 5 stars :)

Thanks for posting the deal. I haven't seen most of these films, but am a fan of the Daniel Craig. This will definitely give me some perspective.

[quote name='spiderjericho']Thanks for posting the deal. I haven't seen most of these films, but am a fan of the Daniel Craig. This will definitely give me some perspective.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. I was actually against them rebooting the 007 franchise and using Daniel Craig. Now, I can't go back and watch the previous films. I tried to watch "The World is Not Enough" last night and I forgot how awful the Bond films had become. I used to be a huge Bond film, loved everything from Connery to Brosnan, but I can't stomach them anymore. It's Daniel Craig or nothing for me. I'm just going to pretend the other films do not exist at this point.

[quote name='Serpentor']Pessimist i am... a lot you going to sell the dups, how in the world you can get $15 for each is beyond me... To combat the competition, i'll sell my copies for $8 each.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Once everyone gets there movies, there will be a flood of these on ebay and thus the prices aren't going to be high at all. Supply vs. Demand.

What's Amazon return policy?

They shipped out just about all of my movies but I want to return them so I can place a new order. Will they get me for return shipping? I heard they won't since I have Amazon Prime.

Sweet deal OP......just picked up all six plus both Ice Age's, Jumper and the Sand Pebbles.

Which, btw...The Sand Pebbles is a WONDERFUL drama for those who haven't seen it, and a first rate transfer for a 40 year old film.

Well thanks alot I just ordered all 6 of the bond movies with dups of 4 of them to get the full discounts, just hoping to throw the 4 dups up on e-bay and getting maybe 75% of the total back.

Too good to pass up. I'm usually not much of a flipper, but throwing these on Craigslist or to the local used shop will give most of the money back. I'd feel bad but Amazon doesn't have a policy against multiple orders, and super cheap blu-rays are super cheap blu-rays.

Plus, that means someone else will get some movies for a lot cheaper than they should be, so I kind of feel like it all works out.

thanks op in for all 6 with 4 dupes. total came out to $54.90. fye gives $7 cash for each of the bond movies so all 6 bonds end up costing $26.90. if you opt for store credit instead, $54.90 gets you 6 bond movies and $35 fye credit.

Anybody else not getting the "best value" promo? Went through to checkout, and I only have the Blu-ray Promo.

EDIT: The "best value savings" promo seems to be dead, now. No matter what combination I put in, I can't get it to show up. Oh well.

I'm holding out for a penultimate 20 movie set. I spent $80 on the previous DVD set and eventually want a Blu-Ray alternative, a whole set, not slopjob slipcase bundles. I just wish they'd use better cover art. They've been getting lazy and just throwing together poorly done photoshops for any of the older movies. The newer ones at least have the original cover art.

Items: $191.40

Total Before Tax: $91.40
Order Total: $91.40

amazing

[quote name='Birakon']Items: $191.40

Total Before Tax: $91.40
Order Total: $91.40

amazing[/quote]

icon_smile.gif

this makes a perfect present for your loved ones.

bread's done
Back