Get 75 cents (Paypal) for 3 Minutes of Your Time!

Arget

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Since the beginning of this year, I have been constantly searching for ways to make some money...and I have found my solutions :) I'm going to show you is some of the most reliable GPT sites and some other miscellaneous websites that are fantastic for getting your holiday shopping out of the way. If you ever have any doubt on the fact that I have received over $1100 worth in prizes and money, feel free to check out my website for proof: freeanything1.tk My website also has a comprehensive offer guide to help you get started. Back on topic, lets get started with the programs!

NEW! InstantCashSweepstakes
A really simple website, all you have to do is answer 5 quick surveys of 3 questions each and you either get tickets or cash. Tickets go for the raffle and once you accumulate 2 dollars in cash you can get it via Paypal. It's a random amount. You can do 5 surveys every 6 hours, so really 20 in one day! They don't require any real personal information upon sign up. Check it out:

NEW! SimpleGPT
This is a website that just went public last month. I am the first person to post on this website about SimpleGPT :) So you heard it from me first :) Established in July of 2008, SimpleGPT is the best GPT site I have EVER been a member of. There are often contests held that are extremely generous (right now there is an offer contest that offers 100 dollars for the top prize, and goes all the way to 7th place). I joined this website on November 20,2008 and by the time of November 23,2008 I won 3rd place in the Most Offers Completed contest (5000 point reward=5 dollars). The administrator at SimpleGPT's name is Doug and he is well experienced with GPT sites. He hand picks offers and ensures that the offers will credit. There are over 30 offers considered "Hot Offers" and those often are instant credit once you reach the last page and click an offer. There are also over 30 Quiz offers which are instant crediting and can easily get you over $15 if not more. If you haven't had the best experience with Get Paid to Websites, I highly encourage you to join SimpleGPT since I have told some of my friends who have tried other GPT sites and not had that great of success, and they have made the most they have ever made. The rewards offered at SimpleGPT are gift cards, from eBay, Amazon, or any store you want. Minimum request is $15, but you will quickly see that this is not very hard to make if you are a GPT veteran, or even a beginner. The reason why there is a such a high payout at SimpleGPT is because Doug waits until he receives payment so that there are no reversals, and then pays you. That way you get the most money from doing offers! Currently I have around 150 dollars sitting in my account (don't know what to get!) and I've earned $250 in a little over a month!

As of December 31th, 2008 Total Made: 25000 points ($250.00)
Prizes I've gotten: 3x $25 eBay Gift certificate, 1x $20 eBay Gift certificate :)
Here's the contest I won (Got 3rd):
Complete the most offers and win! Nov 19, 2008 to Nov 23, 2008
Place User Prize Completed
Xander 5000 points 143
MoneyMaker79 1000 points 126
3 arget 500 points 97
Obviously you can see that offers credit very well on this website. I personally have never had this many offers credit for me from a GPT in a matter of 3 days. If you are interested in joining, Sign up here!

Verdict: 6/5! :applause:

Here's how to get 75 cents from me via Paypal. Simply sign up under me on SimpleGPT and get credit for an offer, then PM me your Paypal and username! Active starting Feb 1st

gc.png

sgpt1.png

Rewards1
I have been a member of Rewards1 since the beginning of 2008. I kind of stopped trying offers after a month but offers were pretty quick to approve. What I've personally found about Rewards1 is that their offers credit very quickly, and their support team is very good (although personally I think they have become slower in responding). Rewards1 has a good 10+ pages of free offers to complete, and I think is a great website for getting some quick cash, but not necessarily the best cash. Once again, I still think SimpleGPT is the best cash however Rewards1 is a nice program that you should try out and see if you like better than other GPTs. Click the banner to sign up:
Here's what I've earned during my tenure at Rewards1:
Current Points 2.07
Points Redeemed 186.30
Offers Completed 43
Offer Earnings 34.50

Number of Referrals
Referral Earnings
Lifetime Points Earned 238.37
In case you're wondering about the discrepancy with my points redeemed, it's because I just requested another $50 eBay gift certificate from Rewards1.
Prizes Redeemed: 3x3 Rubik's Cube, 4x4 Rubik's Cube, Sansa e250 MP3 Player, 8gb iPod Nano 3rd Generation, Flashflight Frisbee, $50 dollar eBay Gift Certificate
Verdict: 5/5!

PrizeRebel
Before I had joined Rewards1, I had done my research and seen that PrizeRebel did not get that great of reviews. However, I decided to sign up anyways, and to my pleasant surprise, I found that PrizeRebel was better than Rewards1 in some aspects. While Rewards1 back at the time had better support and offer approval, I found that PrizeRebel got their act together and at around the middle of 2008, I actually was getting a lot of offers approving at PrizeRebel when I wasn't really even trying to get them approved. I also found that whenever I had a support ticket sent in, I would get my response within several hours! Rewards1 having slowed down would answer my support tickets within a few days. I don't know why I fell for the fallacy that PrizeRebel wasn't as good as Rewards1, but now that I'm over that, I know that PrizeRebel is just as good as Rewards1 now, if not better in offer approval and support (the original two reasons why I signed up for Rewards1). I kind of stopped at PrizeRebel due to my discovery of SimpleGPT, but I still highly recommend it as a GPT site for some nice money.

My stats for PrizeRebel:

Total Points:1.91
Lifetime Points:43.35
Completed Offers:54
Pending Prizes:
Approved Prizes:9
Total Referrals:190
Lifetime Referral Points:90.89
What I've gotten from PrizeRebel: $35 Rei Gift Card, some eBay gift certificates I don't remember how much, Rubik's Revenge 4x4, $25 eBay Gift Certificate.

FreePrizeSite
A lot of you guys know about FreePrizeSite since KoA is the creator of this website. I joined this website in March 2008, but never really got into doing a lot of offers here. From my experience, I would say that it is a decent website but that there are a lot of offers that would never approve for me. Also, before I used to get my prize requests within 24 hours like their slogan says, however I recently requested a $10 eBay gift certificate and it has not been fulfilled after being on hold for more than 24 hours. I think FreePrizeSite is a good website for making ~40 dollars free, but not for making excessive amounts like SimpleGPT, R1. or PR.

What I've gotten: x3 $10 eBay Gift certificate, x3 $5 eBay Gift certificate.
Verdict: 4.5/5

mdmt.png

Cashle/Points2Shop
I joined Points2Shop aka. Cashle 2 weeks ago since I felt like it. Haha. No really, I just saw some positive feedback about the website and figured I'd give it a go. I haven't gone offer crazy on this site since there are a lot of offers that just don't credit and I've only go to Cashle whenever I feel like it. It's kind of a "If I'm bored" website I guess. From my shortlived experience with the website, I recommend signin up on Cashle and doing offers on Cashle, because if you ever want points for Points2Shop, you can always convert the cash into points. This gives you two ways to use your offer earnings. Also, the website offers 250 points for phone verification, so that is a very nice bonus that you should take advantage of. I've cashed out about 15 dollars to my PayPal account from Cashle, and each payment has been sent within a day. Points2Shop offers games for points, and if you get good at any one game, you can earn a lot :) Trust me. Sign up here!
What I've gotten: ~$15 to my Paypal, and I currently have 10 dollars worth sitting in my P2S account.
Verdict: 4/5

TreasureTrooper
Phew, only a couple more sites to go through! The next website that I'm going to tell you guys about is TreasureTrooper gives you cash in return for completing offers. They have a lot of ways to making money. They have over 400 free offers to do and a section called the "Quarter Bin". Pretty much, just go through the offer, click 2 and you get a 25 cents. You can make a little over 10 dollars just from the Quarter Bin. Not to mention, they send out a newsletter where you can complete 3 offers and get 3 dollars (the offers have always approved for me). They also give this special "Buried Treasure!" section which appears at random times (usually every 1-2 weeks) and you can complete 2 offers to get 2 dollars. Just from the Newsletter and the Buried Treasure, I've made 15 dollars, so TreasureTrooper is an extremely easy and user-friendly website to use for getting some extra cash. They also have this game called Jungle Slots where you spend the gold coins that you earn from doing certain offers, and you can win money, and unlock treasure hunts as well.

What I've received: ~40 dollars in a check sent by mail.

Cashcrate
I joined Cashcrate the same time I joined TreasureTrooper (beginning of the month) and I never really got into Cashcrate. They have a lot of free offers that credit very well, but I didn't find their interface appealing. I'd recommend Cashcrate only if you need some quick cash (they have the same quarter offers from Treasuretrooper, but often pay 5-10 cents more) but if you want to have a little fun while doing GPTs, I'll tell you upfront that Cashcrate isn't the most exciting website when matched up to TreasureTrooper and its excess of bonus games. It is a great way to pick up some quick cash though.

What I've gotten: 20 dollars in a check sent by mail.
Verdict: 3.5/5

Miscellaneous Sites
Alright, so that's all the GPT sites I have to tell you guys about, however here are some random website that you can join to make even more money.

Associated Content
You know all those school assignments that are laying on your computer, just taking up your hard drive space? Well now you can actually do something with those school papers. I know I had numerous essays from school and research papers that I had to submit, so I decided to sign up for Associated Content and simply publish my works. When you submit your article, make sure that you submit for exclusive upfront payment. That way, Associated Content pays you in advance, and gives you money for the views you get (1500=$1.50). Now while you may be saying, what a waste of time, why would I do that? Well, just from publishing some of my old school work, and spending about 10 minutes on a few articles, I've made around 20 dollars from Associated Content sent to my Paypal account. While they do only offer $1-20 for exclusive payment, they give you a promotion when you sign up, publish 3 articles by the certain date given and receive 10 dollars. That's a pretty good deal for some old school work you have lying around. Also, if you like to write, you can finally get something for your wrting! Win-win situation! Sign up here
Verdict: 4.5/5

Neobux
I joined Neobux this month, but I don't use it to really earn money. I use to improve my abilities in running a "business". First I got enough to rent 3 referrals of my own, and now I just moniter my referrals and keep clicking. You get 1 cent for each click, and while it may be slow, I have learned some valuable skills that will in my opinion help me in the long run. I guess it's kind of fun :D Other people get a lot of money from the site, but I'm taking it step by step.

Verdict: 4.5/5 (Standard users could use a few more ads to help get started!:bomb:)

FutureGame
Pretty much you need to know your ups and downs. If you know them and you know when to click up or down, you can get an iPod/MacBook. That's it haha. Very simple, yet rewarding. I really like this site :) It's really easy and I won a 16gb touch from them!
arget1.png

arget2-1.png

That's all I can think of for now, if you have any questions, feel free to leave a message on this thread. Enjoy!

Some pictures and videos of prizes I've gotten:
P1090817.JPG

Current Paypal Account (Does not include the 50 dollar ebay on request from R1 and the 75 from SimpleGPT. I expect to get those soon)

Ipod Nano Unbox
Eastsheen Rubik's Cube
Speedstacks set
3x3 DIY

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jetlitheone']You cannot combine gift cards right?[/quote]
What do you mean? If you mean like 25+25=50 yes you can. Just make sure you tell Doug that you want it as a 50 dollar GC in a trouble ticket. Then all you'd do is request 2 25 dollar gift certificates. Thanks for signing up :)

Great, I got another one of you guys to sign up and complete an offer, keep it up! You'll find out how easy it is on SimpleGPT!

Signing up under SimpleGPT, mind signing up under Points2Shop in my siggy? It's just like Prize Rebel and Rewards1, same payout method, and it has PayPal, thanks :)

[quote name='xBrandonx']Signing up under SimpleGPT, mind signing up under Points2Shop in my siggy? It's just like Prize Rebel and Rewards1, same payout method, and it has PayPal, thanks :)
[/quote]
I really would Brandon but I'm already a member there! Do you have any other websites? If so, give me a ring.

Wow! 3 more referrals in 1 day, awesome guys thanks! You won't regret it.

Oh crap, I totally didn't see Points2Shop in your thing lol.

How bout Pay2Seek, go to my signature, I don't wanna spam your thread by posting a referral link, its the one that saids Trading Referrals in my siggy.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Oh crap, I totally didn't see Points2Shop in your thing lol.

How bout Pay2Seek, go to my signature, I don't wanna spam your thread by posting a referral link, its the one that saids Trading Referrals in my siggy.[/quote]
I actually tried Pay2Seek before but I never liked it very much. :/

[quote name='Duce0191']signed up under you on futuregame. great site[/quote]
Yeah. I'm about 7 actives off from getting a chance at a 16gb iPod Touch so then I'll be trying all next weekend since I expect to get my 35 actives by then :) Thanks for signing up, and check out SimpleGPT some time.

bread's done
Back