Get a free $5 Amazon Gift Certificate for trying out GamezNFlix

Site seems to suck balls...how long is the free trial? How easy is it to cancel?

I would sign up and cancel right away....w/o even getting movies.....haha

not bad but with the mcdonald thing going on no reason to try it.. so far got 7 free months of gamefly MUST BY MORE CODES ahhhhhh :)

[quote name='doubledown']How easy is it to cancel?[/quote]

Cancellation seems to be done online, so must be easy...

Can I cancel my membership?
Absolutely. You can easily cancel your membership anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no cancellation fees and no commitments. To avoid being charged after your trial, simply cancel your account before the trial ends.

Don't bother. I signed up for this on October 31st, and I still have yet to see a single game or movie from them. Customer service has nothing to say about it either, and their selection is less than stellar.

[quote name='RELmajor03']Don't bother. I signed up for this on October 31st, and I still have yet to see a single game or movie from them. Customer service has nothing to say about it either, and their selection is less than stellar.[/quote]

Did you cancel your trial?

I got my Gift Certificate!

I only put movies on my queue so far:
LadyKillers
Collateral
Saved
Man on Fire

What do you think about putting box sets, like South Park Season 3?

The set-up is confusing. Best just to search for what you want.

Lots of anime and music videos in the DVD section.

I just signed up but for some reason I didn't get the amazon gift certificate and I don't know how to rent the games. I added 3 games to my queue.

Do i just leave the games in the queue and eventually they'll get shipped?

O yea, for some reason I can't log on on firefox or internet exploxer.
Every time I try it just leads me back to home.

[quote name='smartasien']I just signed up but for some reason I didn't get the amazon gift certificate and I don't know how to rent the games. I added 3 games to my queue.

Do i just leave the games in the queue and eventually they'll get shipped?

O yea, for some reason I can't log on on firefox or internet exploxer.
Every time I try it just leads me back to home.[/quote]

It took a couple hours for my GC to arrive.
You just leave what you want in your queue and it will ship.
On the site's FAQ it says that there is no auto-login, but you should be able to manuially log in.

How's the selection? That's why I like Gamefly because there's some real hard to find games on there while some other online rental place suck for hard to find stuff.

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't rented a game in ages, and I have quite a backlog of games I'd like to try. With an amazon gc offer, I can't turn it down. Thanks!

Now as long as gameznflicks doesn't try to charge me somehow (you know how free trials are) ...

i still don't understand whats going on. I signed up for the 5 amazon gc but I used a different email than the one I used registering for gameznflix.com. So i signed up for the 5 gc again w/ the right email. Haven't got the email yet. And I still can't login to gameznflix. Keeps sending me back to home when I try to log in.

[quote name='slidecage']not bad but with the mcdonald thing going on no reason to try it.. so far got 7 free months of gamefly MUST BY MORE CODES ahhhhhh :)[/quote]

what deal are you talking about?

[quote name='smartasien']i still don't understand whats going on. I signed up for the 5 amazon gc but I used a different email than the one I used registering for gameznflix.com. So i signed up for the 5 gc again w/ the right email. Haven't got the email yet. And I still can't login to gameznflix. Keeps sending me back to home when I try to log in.[/quote]

Contact Them:
GameznFlix = (800) 613-1543
Rent Video Games = [email protected]

[quote name='FeldBum']I got my Gift Certificate![/quote]

How long did it take you to get the gift certificate? Do you have to put items in your queue first? I've been waiting a couple of hours and haven't seen my gift certificate come through yet.

Never got my giftcard either, but a few of my rentals shipped out.

I sent an email to the above email address, thanks.

EDIT: I got a response already that they would ship out my gc with the next batch of them on Saturday.

[quote name='GreenMonkey']Never got my giftcard either, but a few of my rentals shipped out.

I sent an email to the above email address, thanks.

EDIT: I got a response already that they would ship out my gc with the next batch of them on Saturday.[/quote]

Did you get it?

I got the gc but wasn't able to login and so I just canceled my account. Too much of a hassle. I might go w/ the gamefly trial or something. Too bad, I was looking forward to Burnout 3

[quote name='ogmaster']How's the selection? That's why I like Gamefly because there's some real hard to find games on there while some other online rental place suck for hard to find stuff.[/quote]

What kind of rare stuff does GF have?

I live in California. How long does it take to receive my games? And how many days does it take to receive the $5 amazon gift card?

None of my games have shipped yet... been almost a week... And when I tried to email customer service the email bounced because their mailbox was full....

Contact Them:
GameznFlix = (800) 613-1543

Doesn't work. Every time you call some recording says that "all circuits are busy." These guys are a bunch of assclowns*. Nothing shipped to me during my entire two-week trial, no customer service--as far as I can tell, they charge $17.25 a month for exactly nothing. I was really excited about the prospect of renting movies AND games online, too. But I wouldn't even waste your time.

Incidentally, has anyone tried www.playersc.com? They have movies and games too, but there's like NO way to even see what they've got without signing up.

*On an unrelated note, I LOVE the word "assclown." Not only is it apt in so many situations, it's also fun to say.

I got my amazon gc within about 3 days of signing up. I had signed up for my free trial for about 5 days now and none of my game has shipped yet, what is going on? One bad thing about gameznflix is that the web site doesn't tell you whether a game is available or not like other online rental site like gamefly or gamerang. I'm also on gamerang trial right now and it is so much better compare to gameznflix. gameznflix has so much potential since you can rent both games and movies but it turned but it needs a lot of improvement in many areas. From my experience gamefly is the best with gamerang following as a close second. I would not suggest gameznflix to anyone at this time. But at least I got the $5 amazon gc even if none of my games shipped. Anyone know why my games are not shipping after 5 days?

They replied to my email saying that they will send out the first available game in my que... Nothing has been sent in over a week now and there are almost 20 items in my que.... This makes be think they have very few games to actually circulate around... Hence, i'll be canceling now...

I got my coupon email, used it right away to get Martian Successor Nadesico : Prince of Darkness for 4.32 shipped. >.< oh yeah!

I'll definitely cancel it before my trial ends. There is no point to pay them money for not sending me any game.

bread's done
Back