Get a Free Code for Griffin, voiced by Ice T, In Gears of War 3

[quote name='tankyroo']Thanks a lot! Got one for me and my brother.[/QUOTE]
How, two accounts? I want to get one for mines too. :bouncy:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']don't abuse this. Get a code for yourselve and that's it. Don't try to get 20 codes so you could later trade them away or sell them.[/QUOTE]

Hear Hear!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']don't abuse this. Get a code for yourselve and that's it. Don't try to get 20 codes so you could later trade them away or sell them.[/QUOTE]

that would require multiple facebook accounts. No thanks.

[quote name='Redeema']I don't have the Facebook, anyone willing to hook me up with a code via PM? Please?!?!?![/QUOTE]

doesn't take that long to make an account with false info and get it yourself. Faster than begging and waiting

Thanks OP
and bumping this..

ditto worked, and redeemed thanks

*note* some yall running I.E. or chrome my have a https script block, when you like the the
page it asks "allow this app" then you get the code, I use firefox so I dont have the issue just
a heads up if it aint working, and yes you have to be signed in to A fbk account.

After logging in using my android, I keep messing up, clicking on link, returned to fb page. Any chance someone would be so kind to get me 2 codes, one for each xbox, in a pm? Is appreciate it and help you grind out wins when I get the game. Thank you.

I got hooked up by a kind and generous person. Thanks. I wasn't begging for one, I just didn't want to compete with the others who are just posting their codes giving them away. And by others I mean lurkers.
>>

It still keeps linking me to my home page. How are you guys accessing it? When I search gears of war in facebook I can only find unofficial pages. Please help?

[quote name='middleman16']it still keeps linking me to my home page. How are you guys accessing it? When i search gears of war in facebook i can only find unofficial pages. Please help?[/quote]
facebook.com/gearsofwar

[quote name='arbailey']I'm obviously doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]

There's a giant GET CODE button underneath griffin's picture in the post (link in OP).
A popup from facebook will ask you to "allow access" to your personal info, click "allow" and your code should be on the page that comes up afterward.

Not sure how else to help.

[quote name='arbailey']Maybe because I'm doing it on the mobile site from my phone it's different. I'll have to try it when I get home.[/QUOTE]

I would assume it's a flash/java/something tech issue that your phone isn't allowing or displaying properly. Good luck.

bread's done
Back