Get a free copy of Halo Reach or Kinect sports

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']Go here for the promotion:

https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/verizonphone7/

To get Meid go here:

http://trolld.info/index.php?action=MEID

No idea if this is legit, but it said wait 2-4 weeks. I tried for Halo: Reach..[/QUOTE]

this was already posted in early July and was abused greatly for the Lode Runner codes as that was a prize you could get within a few minutes.

and the offer states "Offer valid with purchase of an HTC Trophy between May 26, 2011-July 15, 2011"

July 15 has come and gone so odds are that entering now will not qualify you.

edit: Just saw that the full rules state "This offer ends on August 16, 2011 at 23:59 PST" so maybe it would still work.

i tried it about 3 weeks ago for the lode runner code and have yet to hear anything back, i think after they put it down for maintence they are being more stringent on giving the stuff away :(

It seems like they will confirm that you own the item now by asking for your mobile phone number associated with the generated MEID number. However, I just tried it for Kinect Sports and it looks like it went through fine.

Did it not used to ask your phone number?

Has anyone tried putting his/her real number and has it texted you or tried to contact your phone in any way?

[quote name='dieresis']Did it not used to ask your phone number?

Has anyone tried putting his/her real number and has it texted you or tried to contact your phone in any way?[/QUOTE]

I gave it a shot with my real number, and I haven't received anything. With what it says,
"Mobile Phone Number (your HTC Trophy number that is associated with the MEID number you entered)"
, it makes me think they'll check instead of giving out free copies to everyone. I mean, I had to make up a number in the 689000 range because so many of them were already used.

I have it a shot with my real number too. We'll see, it could be mostly automated and they're not really checking that much. I just wish there was some sort of confirmation email or something.

I just gave it a shot with my real e-mail, phone number, and all. I have no confirmations but I will definitely post if I get one!

I got the standard "thank you for participating, your information is being processed and you will soon receive your free game" email, but that's about it, no real confirmation on if it was approved or anything. Also the email says 6-8 weeks as opposed to the 4-6 on the website.

I just got a "Your Game is On the Way" confirmation.

Thank you for purchasing a Windows Phone from Verizon Wireless and participating in our FREE Xbox 360 game offer. Your information is being processed and you will soon receive your FREE Xbox game selected on your redemption form once we verify your information. If you requested LodeRunner then you will receive a code to download digitally via email, otherwise your game will be shipped to the address you provided.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Get more out of your Windows phone

Visit http://windowsphone.com/getstarted to learn how to use your new phone.
Sign-up for Windows Phone Insider to get exclusive offer and deals at http://windowsphone.com/insider.
Remember, Windows Phone 7 is the only phone that lets you play games with Xbox LIVE*.
Connect and play with friends from anywhere – See who’s online and what your friends are doing on their consoles, PCs or Windows Phones
Rack up achievements – Earn, view and track achievements; view Xbox LIVE leaderboards; and build your Gamerscore.
We hope you enjoy your FREE Xbox 360 game and your new Windows Phone - The only phone with Office, Xbox LIVE, and thousands of apps.

VerizonWireless & Windows Phone

Please click here for the Terms and Conditions of this Offer. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

*Game play content and features may vary across devices. Games from Marketplace. Windows Live® ID, data network connectivity, and Wi-Fi access required for some Windows® Phone 7 features.

It would be cool if it actually arrives :p

[quote name='JMClarkent']I just got a "Your Game is On the Way" confirmation.

Thank you for purchasing a Windows Phone from Verizon Wireless and participating in our FREE Xbox 360 game offer. Your information is being processed and you will soon receive your FREE Xbox game selected on your redemption form once we verify your information. If you requested LodeRunner then you will receive a code to download digitally via email, otherwise your game will be shipped to the address you provided.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Get more out of your Windows phone

Visit http://windowsphone.com/getstarted to learn how to use your new phone.
Sign-up for Windows Phone Insider to get exclusive offer and deals at http://windowsphone.com/insider.
Remember, Windows Phone 7 is the only phone that lets you play games with Xbox LIVE*.
Connect and play with friends from anywhere – See who’s online and what your friends are doing on their consoles, PCs or Windows Phones
Rack up achievements – Earn, view and track achievements; view Xbox LIVE leaderboards; and build your Gamerscore.
We hope you enjoy your FREE Xbox 360 game and your new Windows Phone - The only phone with Office, Xbox LIVE, and thousands of apps.

VerizonWireless & Windows Phone

Please click here for the Terms and Conditions of this Offer. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

*Game play content and features may vary across devices. Games from Marketplace. Windows Live® ID, data network connectivity, and Wi-Fi access required for some Windows® Phone 7 features.

It would be cool if it actually arrives :p[/QUOTE]

I got this e-mail, too. This part caught my eye:

Your information is being processed and you will soon receive your FREE Xbox game selected on your redemption form once we verify your information.

If you already have the phone or your number is already registered with Verizon, there's probably a greater chance. But yeah...

[quote name='ElementBreaker']I entered for all three, not sure if I should go for all 8 or not.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see the rest of them? I only see three...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Where do you see the rest of them? I only see three...[/QUOTE]
He's referring to the maximum of 8 entries per customer. Who in actuality would own or have 7 family members who all own this phone?

did it twice :D
once with google voice number and current apt. for halo reach
and again with real number and where ill be moving to in about 2 month (already have friends living there currently) for kinect sports.

Here is to getting both :D (they both gave me confirmation of 4-6 weeks)

[quote name='AEJustin1']got 4-6 weeks showing for Kinect Sports.... Would be sweet if it actually works but I'm not counting on it.[/QUOTE]

same here

Gave it a try, thanks OP.

We'll see what happens as to whether they really check your info. I remember a few years back MS gave out copies of Halo 3 to those who bought a 360 within a certain 2-3 month time period & it required your serial# as proof, I sent two serial #'s from two 360's that were well over two years old and received two copies :lol:

yeah stop this. This thread is useless. People were only able to get lode runner codes at the time this was first spotted. No full games will come to that address. People abused the shit of this ex. I saw one guy on some forum said he placed about 20 orders for Halo Reach and was going to sale each one. Shit like that is what kills nice little finds like this one. Really could of used Kinect sports too.

I hope you guys know you're committing fraud and you can be punished by the law for this, especially since you gave out your REAL addresses to get the games with. Have fun!

[quote name='golfing7861']I hope you guys know you're committing fraud and you can be punished by the law for this, especially since you gave out your REAL addresses to get the games with. Have fun![/QUOTE]

lol this thread gets more epic by the post. You better stick to golfing.

[quote name='clickpow']lol this thread gets more epic by the post. You better stick to golfing.[/QUOTE]

Really now? I was on the thread the first time this thing popped up and a user told me of one of the consequences. Now I'm trying to tell people of what could happen and you're making fun of me? Have fun posting dumb comments and feeling like you're actually contributing.

P.S
You better not stick to trolling and being funny because you suck at it...

[quote name='AEJustin1']lol yea ^^[/QUOTE]

And before you post comments that are FULL of information and RICH with detailed insight, maybe you should think for a second that you just STOLE a legitimate MEID number from someone, so when they buy their new $200 phone and try getting the free game they won't be able to redeem it because someone crazy enough to commit fraud for a $60 game, stole something they rightfully own.

[quote name='golfing7861']And before you post comments that are FULL of information and RICH with detailed insight, maybe you should think for a second that you just STOLE a legitimate MEID number from someone, so when they buy their new $200 phone and try getting the free game they won't be able to redeem it because someone crazy enough to commit fraud for a $60 game, stole something they rightfully own.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft or any giant corporation wouldn't bother filing lawsuits against people who used the site, the litigation costs would far outweigh the reward, and even then, it would be very difficult for their lawyers to convict anybody of fraud or theft. And if people actually bought a phone, they could easily contact Microsoft or Verizon support to get it sorted out and receive their games. Stop your whining, please.

[quote name='golfing7861']And before you post comments that are FULL of information and RICH with detailed insight, maybe you should think for a second that you just STOLE a legitimate MEID number from someone, so when they buy their new $200 phone and try getting the free game they won't be able to redeem it because someone crazy enough to commit fraud for a $60 game, stole something they rightfully own.[/QUOTE

Put it to rest stop bumping this stupid pointless thread anymore. If no-one got the games when this was first discovered then no-one will get any games now. No-one is going to get busted for commiting fraud so it's fine. SOmeone please delete this thread once and for all.

exactly it's not like we will get the game anyways so get off your high and mighty horse and forgive us lowly peasants king.... good freaking lord.... some people need to get a life and not take things so serious all the time. By the way Royal High Knight... LOVE that avatar!

[quote name='AEJustin1']exactly it's not like we will get the game anyways so get off your high and mighty horse and forgive us lowly peasants king.... good freaking lord.... some people need to get a life and not take things so serious all the time. By the way Royal High Knight... LOVE that avatar![/QUOTE]
i bet the games do come, because it went threw already.

they will start to ship when the promo is over just like all promos from ms

[quote name='sir-fly']i bet the games do come, because it went threw already.

they will start to ship when the promo is over just like all promos from ms[/QUOTE]

Naw, I doubt it, it says they're gonna confirm the data first, so unless you happened to enter the cell phone number of someone who bought a phone, I doubt it.

I'm glad I redeemed my legit offer after purchasing my Windows 7 phone when I did. I sure would be pissed if I never got my free game (Kinect Sports) due to a$$clowns abusing a promo.

[quote name='AEJustin1']exactly it's not like we will get the game anyways so get off your high and mighty horse and forgive us lowly peasants king.... good freaking lord.... some people need to get a life and not take things so serious all the time. By the way Royal High Knight... LOVE that avatar![/QUOTE]

thank you sir for both the complement and for having the intelligence to not rage at people. The games aren't coming. It's been way more than 4-6 weeks since this was first discovered. If you really want Reach it's on sale for $40 at BB. I don't know what more I can tell you guys expect it's useless. This promotion was only good for getting lode runner codes in my opinon.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']I'm glad I redeemed my legit offer after purchasing my Windows 7 phone when I did. I sure would be pissed if I never got my free game (Kinect Sports) due to a$$clowns abusing a promo.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you could always contact Xbox/Verizon support.

hah yea I've been around long enough to know how things work anyways. I figured it was worth a shot at a free Kinect Sports. MMPR was the best Power Rangers show around ahah but that is probably because I grew up watching it back in the day.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']thank you sir for both the complement and for having the intelligence to not rage at people. The games aren't coming. It's been way more than 4-6 weeks since this was first discovered. If you really want Reach it's on sale for $40 at BB. I don't know what more I can tell you guys expect it's useless. This promotion was only good for getting lode runner codes in my opinon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MrPiggles']Microsoft or any giant corporation wouldn't bother filing lawsuits against people who used the site, the litigation costs would far outweigh the reward, and even then, it would be very difficult for their lawyers to convict anybody of fraud or theft. And if people actually bought a phone, they could easily contact Microsoft or Verizon support to get it sorted out and receive their games. Stop your whining, please.[/QUOTE]

Glad to know everybody's favorite self appointed mini-mod decided to chime in. I'm just trying to tell the people about what COULD happen and what exactly they are doing, if you actually read the original forum you'd know that some people did this thinking that they weren't actually committing fraud and stealing legitimate MEID #'s from paying customers.. Would you like to be calling for hours being put on hold left and right just because some people on a forum are too cheap to buy the games themselves, and instead they turned to stealing their MEID codes? Yeah, I'd like to see your face when you buy something and you have to call for hours just trying to fix it out and get what you rightfully deserve. Stop being a control freak in a forum you haven't even been a member for 3 months, please.

[quote name='golfing7861'] Stop being a control freak in a forum you haven't even been a member for 3 months, please.[/QUOTE]

That's the pot calling the kettle black right there :lol: but seriously everybody gets it now.

[quote name='AEJustin1']That's the pot calling the kettle black right there :lol: but seriously everybody gets it now.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Mr. Kitchenware expert. :roll:

Can we stop bumping this thread already?

[quote name='golfing7861']Glad to know everybody's favorite self appointed mini-mod decided to chime in. I'm just trying to tell the people about what COULD happen and what exactly they are doing, if you actually read the original forum you'd know that some people did this thinking that they weren't actually committing fraud and stealing legitimate MEID #'s from paying customers.. Would you like to be calling for hours being put on hold left and right just because some people on a forum are too cheap to buy the games themselves, and instead they turned to stealing their MEID codes? Yeah, I'd like to see your face when you buy something and you have to call for hours just trying to fix it out and get what you rightfully deserve. Stop being a control freak in a forum you haven't even been a member for 3 months, please.[/QUOTE]

Uh, "hours", stop being such a drama queen. It took me 8 minutes 47 seconds to get an Xbox Live issue cleared away on the Xbox phone line. And it's not polite and very hypocritical when you call other people "control freaks" when you're the one whose ordering them around, tsk tsk.

bread's done
Back