Get a free large pizza if the super bowl goes into overtime (you have to preregister)

entered, Let's hope whoever is playing ties!
(I pay ZERO attention to sports and can't ass myself to google the two teams, but here is to a free pizza!)

[quote name='Kolma']entered, Let's hope whoever is playing ties!
(I pay ZERO attention to sports and can't ass myself to google the two teams, but here is to a free pizza!)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. So what's the rules for this? Can my wife and I both enter and get two free pizzas?

[quote name='Hyperfludd']I don't see a "My Papa Points" tab in the My Account page, anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

Same.

edit: Okay, here's why. I'm not in a delivery area, although there are locations nearby. On the main page it asked me to specify a location and when I selected a store for carryout a bunch of new options appeared under my account, including papa points. Try setting a location and see if that helps.

[quote name='louiedog']Same.

edit: Okay, here's why. I'm not in a delivery area, although there are locations nearby. On the main page it asked me to specify a location and when I selected a store for carryout a bunch of new options appeared under my account, including papa points. Try setting a location and see if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Thrice.

[quote name='Big Matty Kane']Just so everyone knows, the Superbowl has never gone into Overtime. But hey, doesn't hurt.[/QUOTE]

That means we're due!

Thanks OP.

[quote name='louiedog']What does the history of overtimes in past Super Bowls have to do with the chances of this one going into overtime?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely nothing. People are smart like that.

I'll register but the Packers are going to stomp all over the Steelers so it wont matter.

Thanks admiralsfan, I was already signed up for Papas Points :D

This is fun but I (& pretty sure Papa Johns too) honestly don't think this year will be any different than the other Super Bowls. No over time :lol:

I honestly haven't followed a complete NFL season since 2006, but I have heard/read the Steelers doing really good these past years. The head to head record goes to the Packers but I've seen both play this season and I believe the Steelers will bring a hurting to the Packers :lol:

*** I am not a Steelers fan, I'm a Titans fan :cool: ***

I signed up, even though the Steelers are going to take the Packers to the woodshed and there is no chance OT will happen ;).

bread's done
Back