Get a FREE Nintendo 3DS or $250 Cash CONGA LINE, SHORTEST LIST!

Well, just signed up under bbedwards and got instant credit. This is my first time doing this so hopefully it works out for the best. Quick question though, I'm assuming you can only do each offer once? So if I did gamefly for this one then if I decided to do a different conga line then I'd have to do a different offer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just signed up under bbedwards and got instant credit. This is my first time doing this so hopefully it works out for the best. Quick question though, I'm assuming you can only do each offer once? So if I did gamefly for this one then if I decided to do a different conga line then I'd have to do a different offer?
pretty much.

Well I finally got the Vitamin offer to work, just don't know if I should complete it yet. Can anyone tell me how the cancellation for the Vitamin offer works?

How'd you get it to work?
Yesterday it was giving that "this error is not available" message and I just tried today after logging back in (don't know if you need to log out and log back in) and I tried clicking the Vitamin offer again and it opened up through the link. I'm glad because I really did not want to do the ink offer until maybe the PS4 conga or for the Wii U one. I have the tab open to do the offer but I don't want to submit it yet until I know for sure how to cancel it.

I still have 2 pending offers and mine is pending, but I imagine someone is going to get a system or cash soon, which is exciting.

This has died down alot wow.
There are like 5 other congas right now, and with each new one people leave existing ones and try to rush to the front of the line of the new one.

Unfortunately that means that the first like 3-4 people that sign up get through.

I'm trying to get a few friends of mine to join the website and do this. Unfortunately, everyone thinks it is too good to be true. :whistle2:(

....We should get Cheapy to do it, I feel like that will convince a lot of others around the site!

I'm trying to get a few friends of mine to join the website and do this. Unfortunately, everyone thinks it is too good to be true. :whistle2:(

....We should get Cheapy to do it, I feel like that will convince a lot of others around the site!
The best promotion for this will be proof that people are getting what they signed up for. I am assuming at this point, between the 5 or so conga lines, there should be at least a dozen people that have completed what is necessary to get the gift card or the console they requested. When we see photos of that, then trust me, this is going to take off. In short, proof will be the best promoter of this.

With every passing day, I am becoming more and more pessimistic about this whole thing. Not sure how these websites can make a profit off of one person giving them 5 referrals and in return the person gets a new 3DS. For them to make profit they would need to make probably close to $400 (a guess) off of those 5 referrals. If each of those 5 people signed up to Gamefly for their one month free trial membership and then canceled their membership in 28 days (aka Gamefly made nothing off of that person), why would Gamefly give this company $400 or more for that? Something doesn't add up.

Trying to get my friends to join, but it's hard to convince them to join when at this point I can't even guarantee that I'm going to get my referrals.

Hey everyone, I have been marked as completed in the first post for around four days now, but I still only have three out of my five offers confirmed, so I have not been able to submit my account for review. Could the people who referred me that are still pending the completion of their offers please send me a private message stating whether you actually completed your offer or not? That way I can alert Hemi and be moved back to the top of the list for my final two if it turns out that those people have not decided to go through with doing their offers. Thank you very much for all of the assisstance :)! The email addresses that are still pending include:

g-o***@live.com

massi****@gmail.com

turne*****@gmail.com

http://www.Nintendo3DS4free.com/index.php?ref=7444251

Hey everyone, I have been marked as completed in the first post for around four days now, but I still only have three out of my five offers confirmed, so I have not been able to submit my account for review. Could the people who referred me that are still pending the completion of their offers please send me a private message stating whether you actually completed your offer or not? That way I can alert Hemi and be moved back to the top of the list for my final two if it turns out that those people have not decided to go through with doing their offers. Thank you very much for all of the assisstance :)! The email addresses that are still pending include:

g-o***@live.com

massi****@gmail.com

turne*****@gmail.com

http://www.Nintendo3DS4free.com/index.php?ref=7444251
They did :) I have screenshots from most, even I myself am still 3/5 going by showing "completed". I will send an message/email to every cag who is currently showing as uncompleted (so they can file a ticket if needed) but don't worry I have been keeping track, and will move people back to the top of the list if they don't have the 5/5 after enough time.

They did :) I have screenshots from most, even I myself am still 3/5 going by showing "completed". I will send an message/email to every cag who is currently showing as uncompleted (so they can file a ticket if needed) but don't worry I have been keeping track, and will move people back to the top of the list if they don't have the 5/5 after enough time.
Thank you very much for the update :). I will let you know when these offers start getting confirmed.

I updated the op with everyones current offer states (completed in green, pending in orange) if your name is in orange, you are still either pending, or did not receive credit for whatever reason. You might want to look into completing a different offer if that is the case.

A quick check list of good offers to complete that provide instant credit are:

Gamefly

Health Source Multi Vitamin

Simply Ink

Many of the credit report offers have been slow on the credit (ironic) so if you are not showing as having credit, the higher you are on the list, the more you might want to look into getting an offer done.

I say GSN slots is a good one too.  Instant credit and you can use paypal, no address or cc info needed.

Still waiting on 4 to confirm out of 5.  

So close...but kinda far away! I wish this would've picked up as fast as the Xbox One conga, this should as it is much faster and I'd assume you get your prize faster whether it be a 3DS or $250 since those are readily available. The Xbox's wouldn't be given out til release date right? Or are they giving them out after the referrals are confirmed and everything?

All you need to do is get YOURSELF confirmed too *shakes fist* your the 5th person out of my 4/5 confirmed XD
I actually submitted my Missing Credit Request today, even though it's not the 7th day. I'll see what they say, and if need be, I'll do another offer. Sorry man!

bread's done
Back