Get a free Uni-Ball pen *pens are out, back at 1pm tmw EST*

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']WTF? Really? I wanted a black, and got two blues.[/QUOTE]
Blue > Black.
No exceptions.

I love this pen. i have like 6 black pens sitting in my desk and like 5 other blackies around my house.
i am not sure why people call it mediocre when they say "But it was free!"

Maybe we can trade. i would love to "import" an item from LA or the Westcoast. :D

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']WTF? Really? I wanted a black, and got two blues.[/QUOTE]

I really wanted blue and got two blacks :cry:... either way, they are really awesome pens...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Got my "Your Exclusive uni Super Ink Pen has Shipped!!" email about 10 days ago and still no sign of the pen.[/QUOTE]
My shipping confirmation e-mail came two weeks ago (2/18/10) and there's still no sign of the pen.

Did it get lost? Does shipping take over two weeks? (Oh well, it's just a pen...)

Blue? Black?! I got red, motherfuckas!!! :rofl:
But seriously, it's a cool pen, but at this point it looks like it's just gonna be for marking which days I've worked out on my calender. lol
Whatever, free's free!

So weird, I was viewing this thread this morning and wondering when my pen'd come in--

--and it arrived today. Red pen. I was hoping for a blue one, but at least I've got something to use when I'm marking up a manuscript.

i submitted for one like a month ago and still nothing. in all honesty I never have gotten any of the free stuff put up on these boards. i don't know why.

yeah guys, i signed up like 3 weeks ago and got my pen shipped confirmation just a few days ago...don't lose hope!

I got an email a few days ago saying it was shipped. Came home today and opened it. It's a really nice pen (blue ink), might buy one if I see it in stores.

[quote name='sasukekun']Got a second (black, first was blue) free pen today.[/QUOTE]

Same here. What other colors do they have?:)

I just got my pen. The pen writes really well FOR NOT HAVING THE INK OR SPRINGS OR ANYTHING THAT MAKES IT A PEN. I don't even understand how this happens lol, all I got was the box and the casing and pushy thing that the springs and ink are suppose to be inside of. You get what you paid for I guess, and it was free.

I never got one at all, despite having signed up in January and receiving the "shipped" email in February. Emailed customer service, no response, signed up for another one, didn't get that one or a "shipped" email either.

Ah well, my record is pretty much still 100% for not getting any of these online freebies. :lol:

[quote name='alpha064']Ugh, got another blue one today, that makes a total of 3.[/QUOTE]

See, I was downright happy to get blue. On my first two, both were red, and that's just not a very helpful color to get unless you're a teacher or something like that. My second two (out of a total of four) were both blue, and that's perfectly acceptable to me, though yes: I would have preferred black.

Still: free, to my doorstep. Not to be complained about, you know?

bread's done
Back