Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Sounds like a good idea to me. Whenever they respond they can always be put back up temporarily while others behind them get referrals so the line keeps moving. Sounds fair to me.
I agree. I know people get busy, etc, but when you're turn is up, it shouldn't be too hard to keep up with it especially with all the access we have these days. And you really only need to stay on top of it when it's your turn anyways.

Congratulations to EastX for getting all of his referrals :)! I have already posted about the following, but I thought that I would repost it, so that all of the new visitors of this thread would see it and hopefully agree to take part in it.

I was browsing trainn's sister web sites and saw that there is one for the Wii U. As gamers I would imagine that we all would want every one of the Next-Generation systems. This conga line seems to be working very efficiently, so I was curious if everyone that is registered here would want to get a free Wii U as well? I saw that it only takes six referrals to get a Wii U, so that Conga Line would move almost twice as fast as this one. All that would be required is to use one of the offers that you have not already signed up for, and since there are three different credit report offers, it would be quite easy to do so. I would create and manage the thread myself, but CAG requires that a person is a member for thirty days until they are allowed to create their own thread. Therefore, I am hoping that someone finds this to be a great idea and creates the thread themselves.

There are three of us who are interested in this idea so far, so whoever decides to start and manage the thread will have half of their referrals done by us ;). These three people include:

tphi11

MykelxKnight

KansasCityKing

http://www.yourwiiu4free.com/

Yeah, I'll get to creating the thread tonight! Have little to no homework tonight so I will get that going. My only question with this is should we go for the Wii U Deluxe? I've read from tons of gaming sites that the 8GB just won't hold up compared to the 32GB? Just a thought. So would we have to all do the credit report offers if we did the GF for this one?

Doesn't Wii U work with external harddrives? If so, classic would be fine with me/whatevers faster I suppose/if it's the same deal i suppose.

I was leaning over to the 32GB! I was wondering the same thing, cause I was actually debating on running my own Conga Line if there was a PS4 site and couldn't find one last night. So, this Wii U idea is just as good ;)
Just to let you know

Please create one thread per user and use the "edit post" function to keep your 1st post up to date.
Only users who have been registered for 30 days can create threads.
Only one conga per website, must be a referral-based website. Choose wisely, as it is also one conga per user.
Users who have abandoned previous congas being led by them will no longer be allowed to run congas.

And can we get back on topic. All this talk about different congas is going to make this one go down hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know

Please create one thread per user and use the "edit post" function to keep your 1st post up to date.
Only users who have been registered for 30 days can create threads.
Only one conga per website, must be a referral-based website. Choose wisely, as it is also one conga per user.
Users who have abandoned previous congas being led by them will no longer be allowed to run congas.

And can we get back on topic. All this talk about different congas is going to make this one go down hill.
So like, everyone here would be perfectly fine for the free XBONE and if I were to start the Wii U Thread we'd all be good as well, correct? I already have my own thread, and have been here longer than 30 days so I'm good!

So like, everyone here would be perfectly fine for the free XBONE and if I were to start the Wii U Thread we'd all be good as well, correct? I already have my own thread, and have been here longer than 30 days so I'm good!
Yeah Im just letting you know its One conga per user. So until that conga is finished if there was ever to be a ps4 conga or something else you wanted to do you can not run it.

If everyone wants to jump onto a conga for a Wii U thats fine by me. Im just letting you guys know your drawing attention away from this thread. Everyone is being super impatient its only been a few days since I started this thread but, I guess people are going to do what they want.

Citizen, I skipped someones email because my inbox has been getting hammered. He emailed me way earlier and am just now getting around to correcting it.

Hey Mykel. I'm not sure if u mean u need me to send you offer confirmation, or if you are waiting for the referral link I clicked to confirm that they have received credit for my offer. Please let me know if you need me to send you a screen shit if my offer completion since mine was instant with Gamefly.

Hey Mykel. I'm not sure if u mean u need me to send you offer confirmation, or if you are waiting for the referral link I clicked to confirm that they have received credit for my offer. Please let me know if you need me to send you a screen shit if my offer completion since mine was instant with Gamefly.

That I totally understand, and I definitely want to get this one going smoothly. I would love to see every CAG here reach their goal. If anybody would like to join in on the Wii U just please PM and let's stay on topic for this conga.

Im waiting for the person whos currently inline to respond to me. If he doesnt respond to me in the next couple hours Im going to place the next referral up because I have no idea how many people have signed up under him that have pending request.

On mobile and I thought I was on the last page of the thread when I replied. Didn't realize there was another whole page and didn't see any of the "lets get back on topic" talk.

I've got batman origins blackgate on the way from gamefly- already worth the $16 to try out a $40 game and see if i like it, maybe finish it in a week and return it! shipping speeds seem to be a lot faster now too and not so difficult to get games you want.

I did the one month trial last month. I was so busy with school and GTA/Pokemon, I didn't have time for my rental (Zone of Enders HD). This time, I'll make time to try it. xD

and just a heads up if everyone took time to read the OP wed have close to 6 people done not 4.  Either way we could get through a ton of people if more people would sign up instead of reading and then passing.  Were already about to be at 12k views lol.

Captaintek, no it doesnt.  The time it ends is when people decide to stop signing up.  We could keep this going as long as we keep getting people to sign up.  The sooner you get in the better.

@Wrong, gamefly seems to be the best ATM.  Everyone is getting confirmation instantly as of late.

Wow and just like that hes hit 6 referrals already.  Im glad more people are catching on to this Im going to update everything ATM.  It might be time to move onto the next person because I have people waiting to get offers confirmed.  Appreciate it guys.

OK. For the Gamefly one, what do I need to do to cancel before the end of the trial period and what day is best? Dec. 5?

OK. For the Gamefly one, what do I need to do to cancel before the end of the trial period and what day is best? Dec. 5?
Wait at least 28 days before cancelling. Also, Gamefly needs the game back within 7 days of cancelling, so it's best to send it off a day or so before cancelling.

bread's done
Back