Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Alright, soooo...even though I said something earlier, lol, I'm just doing this. Still on the same guy?
Did you register already? If you did just do it under his referral as to I dont know if he hit 11 yet. Dont make multiple accounts as to it risk the chance of getting your account frozen and losing the point for it.

Did you register already? If you did just do it under his referral as to I dont know if he hit 11 yet. Dont make multiple accounts as to it risk the chance of getting your account frozen and losing the point for it.
No, I didn't register yet. I'm about to. I just want to make sure I click the right person, as it sounded like you guys were saying people were wasting their referrals on people who already met 11?

I'm still waiting on Trainn to send me an e-mail back about whether or not the Amazon GC we receive is going to be through e-mail code to redeem or psychical card. Also, I'm waiting on them to finish reviewing my account referrals to actually order the prize.

You think we can get this thread to our first landmark, 100, by Sunday? :D
I think we will! Maybe even higher then that sky is the limit with CAG. This site gets dozen's of hits by the day maybe this will encourage more people to register. Im hopeful we can get a lot done.

No, I didn't register yet. I'm about to. I just want to make sure I click the right person, as it sounded like you guys were saying people were wasting their referrals on people who already met 11?
Thank you I appreciate you putting the effort into reading :). Please if you can sign up under the referral I just added so we can keep this line moving.

@Dragunz

You and me both lol. Im waiting on them to finish reviewing says 1-3 days. Ill keep everyone posted on when I place my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we will! Maybe even higher then that sky is the limit with CAG. This site gets dozen's of hits by the day maybe this will encourage more people to register. Im hopeful we can get a lot done.

Thank you I appreciate you putting the effort into reading :). Please if you can sign up under the referral I just added so we can keep this line moving.

@Dragunz

You and me both lol. Im waiting on them to finish reviewing says 1-3 days. Ill keep everyone posted on when I place my order.
So hopefully by tomorrow you'll be able to order? :D

I was waiting on someones offer to confirm and it finally went through yesterday so Dragunz will get his order in before me. No big deal though.
Haven't people been having trouble doing the credit reports? Maybe your OP should suggest GameFly instead. Just a suggestion. Don't want to give people issues with this.

Gahh, one last question, sorry! There's 3 xbox options. Silver (with controller) is best option, correct?
Those bundles will take 12 referrals. Do the regular bundle to help this thread keep its pace.

Oh, and for the people whose links didn't get taken down in time, don't they have at least 12 referrals? Couldn't they potentially be getting a bundle instead or did they have to change it before getting the goal?

I'm still waiting on Trainn to send me an e-mail back about whether or not the Amazon GC we receive is going to be through e-mail code to redeem or psychical card. Also, I'm waiting on them to finish reviewing my account referrals to actually order the prize.
Can't wait to find out the answer to this. Regardless I think the Giftcard would be delivered alit faster but I'm unsure.

Haven't people been having trouble doing the credit reports? Maybe your OP should suggest GameFly instead. Just a suggestion. Don't want to give people issues with this.
The Gamefly requires 28 day membership trial, though. Would the credit still come instantly?

This seems very suspicious and I'm too skeptical to try this.

sig.jpg

This seems very suspicious and I'm too skeptical to try this.

sig.jpg
What makes you skeptical about it? If you do the Gamefly offer, you can rent games at the very least and cancel the trial after 28 days (and before they charge you). You'll have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. The way this thread is growing, I would sign up now to solidify your place in line :)

Give me a little Im doing some re work on the list I have of people signed up.  I need to straighten everything out before this gets way more crazy lol.

Working on putting together a little bundle of thank you stuff to send to one of the lucky people that help me since I don't have something convenient like a $25 Kindle card at the moment. Far from certain still and subject to change but HEY LISTEN someone might be getting a sealed copy of something in a blue case.

OK. For the Gamefly one, what do I need to do to cancel before the end of the trial period and what day is best? Dec. 5?
If you look in your account info it will tell you the exact day you'll get billed, just cancel the day before that.

Gahh, one last question, sorry! There's 3 xbox options. Silver (with controller) is best option, correct?
If you're going to be selfish and take two more referrals than everyone else.

Read the first post...

Is it correct to assume we can calculate the number of people who need to sign up before we get ours by taking our place in line and multiplying by 11?
Yep. That would be a rough amount. I have serious doubts it is going to make it to us. Especially since ~65 people have signed up and only four have completed their offers.

Yep. That would be a rough amount. I have serious doubts it is going to make it to us. Especially since ~65 people have signed up and only four have completed their offers.
Once people start getting their prizes, the thread will be moving a lot faster.

I'd honestly be surprised if it even makes it through the first 11 people who were the OP's 11 referrals.

Once people start getting their prizes, the thread will be moving a lot faster.
Trust me. I am hoping for the best and planning for the worst. I whole-heartedly want to regret expressing my doubts when I am playing my new Xbox One. Just glad I got in on the ground floor. ;)

alright im back folks sorry I was busy making a spread sheat I actually need to go through it for a little but, I updated everyone who sent me emails.  Give me sometime I need to get back to you guys on some updates I didnt catch before.

Sure are positive. Instead of saying stuff like that, you could be using a sig for this thread. ;)
This. People need to stop being so negative. Think about it this way. The site won't crash and die after Nov 22. The site will keep running and give everyone a shot to get a free Xbox One even in January if need be. We all are here for the same thing!

Just a small tip to help Mykel out, make sure you e-mail him RIGHT AFTER you complete the offer so that he can add a referral to the current person's tally. Also instead of just giving him the referral link you used, maybe type the username of the person as well. This takes little effort and will help the line moving tremendously. The only reason why he and I got one or two extra referrals is because the people who completed the offers and didn't get credited until later, decided to e-mail him after the next person was already up in line. Thus confusing everyone.

So according to what I have tallied up atm greaterfel should have 7 referrals.

Blockburner28 should have 5 im able to keep tally better with how i got myself set up now.

To all the negative people this isn't something to do to get a Xone at launch, there's some patience required and saying oh I'm not at the top of the list so why bother kills it for everyone. This is a way that we can all help each other out and have either some cash or a system over the next couple months. Yes, when the conga line disperses some people might not have gotten anything but a lot will have and you shouldn't have had to have spent anything to have had a chance. That's also why some of us are going to be giving away things to a random member of our 11 referrals to pay it forward.

To all the negative people this isn't something to do to get a Xone at launch, there's some patience required and saying oh I'm not at the top of the list so why bother kills it for everyone. This is a way that we can all help each other out and have either some cash or a system over the next couple months. Yes, when the conga line disperses some people might not have gotten anything but a lot will have and you shouldn't have had to have spent anything to have had a chance. That's also why some of us are going to be giving away things to a random member of our 11 referrals to pay it forward.
Chive on.

I agree. This promotion will be going on for months if not years. People procrastinating now will regret it when the rest of us are enjoying our free xbox ones. :)

Also to add to what you said. If you end up being farther down the list. If you really wanted to, in sure you could find 11 people to refer and have sign up. You could have anyone, family, friends, and co-workers. This is to just make it easier. People are gonna sign up, so why not help the ones that signed up before you. Like I said before, they still have the site open to receive a free WiiU, so this site will be up for a long time!

I bit. Emailed my info out. 

Glad I moved and got a new credit card so I could start a new Gamefly membership. Didn't want to renew my old one. 

We can do this guys. We're doing a little better than one user a day. If everyone in this thread spreads the word with this thread in our CAG sigs, as well as telling their friends, we can do this.

If you're with me, give me a hell yeah.

Great, so I sign up give my credit card information and get no confirmation email and it doesn't show on my progress page. Guess I'm just screwed cause I'm sure they could care less if who I'm referred by.

Also to add to what you said. If you end up being farther down the list. If you really wanted to, in sure you could find 11 people to refer and have sign up. You could have anyone, family, friends, and co-workers. This is to just make it easier. People are gonna sign up, so why not help the ones that signed up before you. Like I said before, they still have the site open to receive a free WiiU, so this site will be up for a long time!
Oh. Ok. I thought I read earlier this was only going on for another 15 days.

Eldritch, that is a brilliant idea to give something back. I think I will do that too. Three dozen of my famous chocolate chip cookies. These are the best cookies.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23287]

See. Just pure awesome deliciousness.

wait what? do you know whos referral link you used? it should show pending here

http://www.yourfreexboxone.com/history.php
I sent an email to you just now with the info. If it didn't work or whatever, please just let me know and I'll have to re-do it. Just let me know and/or hold my place if possible. I started to sign up the first day you started this and got busy with some stuff....mistake!

Hopefully, I'm not too far down the line. I will add this to my cig as well.

bread's done
Back