Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Oh. Ok. I thought I read earlier this was only going on for another 15 days.

Eldritch, that is a brilliant idea to give something back. I think I will do that too. Three dozen of my famous chocolate chip cookies. These are the best cookies.

See. Just pure awesome deliciousness.
The secret ingredient is Love (brand rat poison)!

Seriously though the idea was Dragunz's originally but I was thinking that I have so many random things that there's probably a few games, or Skylanders or digital codes or something that I can probably pick out a few things, run a random number generator and make someone else's day. What's a few dollars in shipping when someone else will be happy and I'll be happy? I'm sure I can find enough things that whoever wins will be happy, heck I might even have a slightly older model but still decent car stereo around here someone might want.

MykelxKnight I emailed you twice. I had to send another screenshot after someone else used the link again

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn blockburner how many people referrred to you?  I have a creditscore pending that I hope doesn't go through as I already confirmed gamefly so you might get another one but I'm going to cancel creditscore if that is confirmed too.

The wife is driving and I'm about to get done zzzzz's been on the road since 6:00ish central time. Thanks again everyone. Btw all the people who actually receive their xbox one in a few weeks should sent at least $5.00 to MykelxKnight paypal account. That is the least we can do because he is doing a great service for all of us.

The wife is driving and I'm about to get done zzzzz's been on the road since 6:00ish central time. Thanks again everyone. Btw all the people who actually receive their xbox one in a few weeks should sent at least $5.00 to MykelxKnight paypal account. That is the least we can do because he is doing a great service for all of us.
Pssh, we got him his Xbox he owes us now. ;)

Holy balls.  I just got spammed with emails right now.  So we got another person done that was quick.  I think that was within 3 hours lol.

Info sent. Should have signed up when I first saw this when it was less than 10 people but I was lazy  :oops: 

Aside from updating our signature and referring people can't we vote to 5 star this thread to try and get it on the main page?  I'm not too familiar with the intricacies of what that does but I assume that's what it's for.

I'll definitely throw down the $5 if I ever get one.

Btw what do you guys think of a post method. They send an email to knight and post on the thread but do not do the referrral yet. Then knight gives them the referral link to use so that no one goes over 11. Honestly this is a lot of work so I think it will be too much for him but it will help the line go by faster as someones link referral could hit over 20 overnight while knight is sleeping. Thanks to you knight for all the hard work.

I feel like we can do this, honestly. There were close to a thousand people in the Wal-Mart thread( I believe) at its peak. We just need to be mindful not to go over the minimum referrals for people. Even one wasted ...is a tragedy.

I feel like we can do this, honestly. There were close to a thousand people in the Wal-Mart thread, I believe, at its peak. We just need to be mindful not to go over the minimum referrals for people Even one wasted is a tragedy.
This. We can easily do it! CAG gets so many hits and the rate this thread is going we're bound to hit our goals.

Ok guys. I'm off to New York for the weekend so I won't be able to check back in much. I expect to be near the front of the line by the time I get back. Let's do some work!

Hey guys need help putting the link in my signature because it is not looking right??  When you click on it it works but to me it looks as if its pretty messed up.

The speed has picked up with people signing up now lol its crazy that biscuit is already at 3 referrals nice to know the community is starting to acknowledge this.

So we would sign up under biscuit at this point, correct? With 70+ people in front of me...are we sure this will work?
Dude the xboxone doesn't come until way later in november. This thread hasn't even hit it's peak.

@Knight Well alright, let us know if we can help you with anything to take some of the load off you.

Time for bed. Next step is to find a few willing facebook friends to get some outside referrals while the line slowly churns. I'm down with sending some Love. Between this, Walmart, BestBuy 20%, and BFriday, CAG is on a roll!

Why are there so many pending? Those sites must be amazed at how many sudden referrals happened and are slowing down
A couple of them are because one of the people on the list hasnt been back all day to even check in with me. Some of them just havent had offers confirmed

You guys seriously

tumblr_lzrdz6FpIF1rnua94o1_500.gif

:p 2 people have been hopefully complete once offers confirm

bread's done
Back