Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

That's enough for me! 4/11 credited so far the rest are pending
wow that was quick. I finally made it to Houston, I will still be trying to lure people here and promoting every way I could. Let me know what I can do to help Mykel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dragunz, did they ever confirm if the gift cards are emailed or are physical cards? Because that is the route I'm hoping to go.

Have any of you heard back after you sent it in for review?

MykelxKnight - completed on 11/4/2013
Dragunz - completed on 11/5/2013
Tphi11 - completed on 11/6/2013
EastX - completed on 11/6/2013
blockburner28 - completed 11/7/2013
BabyBiscuit - completed 11/7/2013

No I didn't opt for cash. Mine is still under review and I just checked out yesterday.

Also I will update the op ina. Bit busy ATM but, not to much going on at the moment

I just had a brilliant/devious idea.  I should send the other ten people that do my thing all the copies of ATK/Band Hero/Guitar Hero Aerosmith that I've acquirred over the past few months.  I'm not sure they qould be quite appreciated though and run me like $25.

I just had a brilliant/devious idea. I should send the other ten people that do my thing all the copies of ATK/Band Hero/Guitar Hero Aerosmith that I've acquirred over the past few months. I'm not sure they qould be quite appreciated though and run me like $25.
It is the thought that counts.

Signing up now, but just wondering why we don't do the "Silver" bundle? Then everyone would at least have a controller to turn the system on right? Or is that an EXTRA controller?

Also, anyone know how the cash payment works? Do they cut you a check? (I've already got store credit enough for my Xbox One preorder so just trying to figure out how to make this work the best) ;)

Dunh-dun-dun-dun-dun DUNH! CONGA!

Finally got the confirmation email that I signed up for the FreeCreditScore. Should be confirmed soon I'm guessing :)

Is this thread going to end at a specific time? Hopefully we can keep it going with new signups and get as many free systems as possible.

Signing up now, but just wondering why we don't do the "Silver" bundle? Then everyone would at least have a controller to turn the system on right? Or is that an EXTRA controller?
I believe it takes more referrals doesn't it? They are trying to keep it to a minimum.

Signing up now, but just wondering why we don't do the "Silver" bundle? Then everyone would at least have a controller to turn the system on right? Or is that an extrA?

Dunh-dun-dun-dun-dun DUNH! CONGA!
That's for an extra controller. The regular bundle everyone is signing up for, is the exact console you buy in store. It includes the system, kinect, controller, hdmi and that big ass power brick!

Have any of you heard back after you sent it in for review?

MykelxKnight - completed on 11/4/2013
Dragunz - completed on 11/5/2013
Tphi11 - completed on 11/6/2013
EastX - completed on 11/6/2013
blockburner28 - completed 11/7/2013
BabyBiscuit - completed 11/7/2013
Just waiting on 4 more of my referrals to get a completed offer

Just sign up on the current referral link. Then sign up for a free trial of gamefly and add 3 games to your rent list. Boom you're done and you get a place in line. The sooner you decide to get in the better.

i get this when i click on the gamefly one "The page you were looking for doesn't exist." ohh yeah and signed up on ricequakes link

Hey Mykle I'm at work all day until about 10P.M. EST. I need to talk to you about something. If you see this PM me, or I'll try sending you one before or after work. I got a really good idea!

^ There's a wii u conga line now? :whistle2:k One ponders: is this splitting the pool of referrals?
Not at all! Everyone in the Wii U conga line is also in this one. I would love if everyone headed on over and joined the Wii U conga as well as this one! $350 Cash or Wii U Silver. I want to see everyone get both!

So in the 1st post it says we should cancel the offer within 4-5 days, but Gamefly says in order to complete it you have to stay for 28 days - does that mean we'd forfeit our prize or something if we cancel before 28 days? Just want to know how long I should set the reminder on my phone for (though this is a pretty neat service in all actuality) ;)

Almost done with referrals, guys. Question: If a few say, "no offers visited," does that mean pending?
I consider "Have visited offers" to be pending

So in the 1st post it says we should cancel the offer within 4-5 days, but Gamefly says in order to complete it you have to stay for 28 days - does that mean we'd forfeit our prize or something if we cancel before 28 days? Just want to know how long I should set the reminder on my phone for (though this is a pretty neat service in all actuality) ;)
That 4-5 days is for the credit report offers

Okay, thought so - someone should really clarify that in the first post so we don't have people missing out due to confusion! Thanks again for everyone bringing this to our attention - seems like a great thing with minimal privacy violation issues (with Gamefly at least).

I know we're all here for the, uh...free xbox, but the gamefly trial is pretty neat. My game was already shipped to me.

Not at all! Everyone in the Wii U conga line is also in this one. I would love if everyone headed on over and joined the Wii U conga as well as this one! $350 Cash or Wii U Silver. I want to see everyone get both!
Oh, okay. My bad. Didn't realize we could do more than one.

ok figured it out because my Ad blocker so used IE and  i completed it for ricequakes.. thanks for the help...

Yeah - so with the list near 90 or so now, that's only 990 people we'll need to get on board to fulfill all our requests thus far - c'mon people, CONGA TIME!

Also, I noticed that the 2nd CAG in-line's link is an "earlier" number than the 1st's - are we sure that the 2nd link is updated? Just want to make sure this goes smoothly ;)

Yeah - so with the list near 90 or so now, that's only 990 people we'll need to get on board to fulfill all our requests thus far - c'mon people, CONGA TIME!

Also, I noticed that the 2nd CAG in-line's link is an "earlier" number than the 1st's - are we sure that the 2nd link is updated? Just want to make sure this goes smoothly ;)
And once that 990th person joins, it's only 10,890 more people until they get theirs! Conga-away!

Yeah, with the power of social media, word of mouth, and some people trying to get friends just to help them out outside of the conga-line (each "free" referral sign-up gives a huge boost!), that number is certainly doable!

Is it considered wrong to try and get referrals elsewhere? I was going to see if I could get some outside of CAG. If each person is trying to get a couple referrals from other places, it will help bring down the number of people who have to join the line in order to see these orders fulfilled.

Is it considered wrong to try and get referrals elsewhere? I was going to see if I could get some outside of CAG. If each person is trying to get a couple referrals from other places, it will help bring down the number of people who have to join the line in order to see these orders fulfilled.
Yes, it's immoral.

That's what I was thinking too - also, just wondering if anyone who's been "in line" for awhile could say how quickly this list is being updated? I imagine as we start to take off poor "Mike" is going to get slammed with emails etc. - think its also important that we get added to the list in the correct order (is it based on email time?)

I have some concerns.  We're on 81 at present, and we should working on our 8th CAG memeber at this point, but if my math is right, we're only on number 4 or 5.  Have we taken into account all the people who are in the 'waiting for conformation' status?  If they're lined up on a CAG that has already got their 11, then we're wasting quite a bit here looking at the list.  Does anyone have a good idea how we can better track this or has this already been fixed through some unseen mechanism? 

I have some concerns. We're on 81 at present, and we should working on our 8th CAG memeber at this point, but if my math is right, we're only on number 4 or 5. Have we taken into account all the people who are in the 'waiting for conformation' status? If they're lined up on a CAG that has already got their 11, then we're wasting quite a bit here looking at the list. Does anyone have a good idea how we can better track this or has this already been fixed through some unseen mechanism?

Yeah - that's what I'm wondering myself - just want to be as efficient as we can here cuz every referral wasted has exponential effects down the road potentially.

Also, definitely more than 81 signed up as I signed up earlier this morning and at least 3 more that I know of have signed up since.

If they're not joining the line then I don't think it's an issue, the problem is the people that were having people join the list by signing up under them and not the person at the front.

Oh my...  I woke up to some madness lol.  Let me update my list and op.  Ill respond as soon as I can to everyone sorry.  

If your going to have other people sign up just dont have them jump in on the line.  Its making so much confusion for me.  Thanks!

If they're not joining the line then I don't think it's an issue, the problem is the people that were having people join the list by signing up under them and not the person at the front.
People wouldn't be joining the line in my case. I'm talking about friends and family, just having them do a free offer under my link, but they obviously would have no interest in joining this line.

bread's done
Back